Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Havant & W vs Bognor Regis

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Great win for the rocks. 2 up at half time, then a penalty was saved before dulwich scored a superb goal. Bognor hung on to get promoted. Great pitch invasion at the end. Got to say dulwich will be promoted if they keep their team together for next season.
Anyway double chant of 'we are going up'

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Great win for the rocks. 2 up at half time, then a penalty was saved before dulwich scored a superb goal. Bognor hung on to get promoted. Great pitch invasion at the end. Got to say dulwich will be promoted if they keep their team together for next season.
Anyway double chant of 'we are going up'

It will be a struggle with Billericys money. Only one Guaranteed Promotion place and the gamble of the playoffs. Thats two years on the bounce they have lost in the final.

You missed out the disallowed goal for Bognor to make it 3-1.

D

Deleted member 2719

Congratulations to all the Bognor lads, just rewards in the end for a great season.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[TWEET]859067708536745984[/TWEET]

[TWEET]859068874796478468[/TWEET]

That would have been the Swansea game,blooming rained some that night,went to the next round Reading away:facepalm:

Wow an over 30 year flashback, I've not given that game the slightest thought for over half my life.
It was freakin biblical that night.

That has now triggered a 'chip pan fire' memory in Bognor's food kiosk. (shed)
Any help with that fragment or am I now just really confused?

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
One of the best games of football I've seen for a long time. Went to the game with Adam El Abd (watching brother Sami at the back for Bognor) so was getting full commentary from a proper defenders perspective! Dean Wilkins was also at the game so was a bit of an Albion love-in for me!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fantastic news for South Coast football. National League South will enjoy Poole Town, Havant and Waterlooville, Bognor, Whitehawk, Eastbourne Borough next season. The Rocks deserved their win after their heart ache last season, but in mirroring Brighton in some ways, bounced back and put in a superb campaign.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
One of the best games of football I've seen for a long time. Went to the game with Adam El Abd (watching brother Sami at the back for Bognor) so was getting full commentary from a proper defenders perspective! Dean Wilkins was also at the game so was a bit of an Albion love-in for me!!

It was a very good game. From a Dulwich perspective, I think the Bognor defence was the difference. Sami, and also the left-back, who doubled up on Clunis, which restricted Hamlet's attacking options. By the way, you might not have noticed a bit of class from Sami at the end of the game. With Bognor fans having invaded the pitch, he took it upon himself to come down to the other end and walked along the goal-line clapping the Dulwich fans. Respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here