Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Believe !!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There comes a time when you have to give EVERYTHING for the cause especially when things are not going your way. It takes resolve, belief and a collective thrust. It is not a time for doubt, for melting and for not believing. This is our time now. For any BHAFC fans I call on you to do your bit. Get behind the team and the manager, sing your hearts out and do your bit to get them over the line. COME ON YOU SEAGULLS !! [MENTION=2631]ILOVEBHA[/MENTION]FC

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Great post! 3 days too late but great nevertheless!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Just remember a Friday night in Jan ,a team from Sheffield were beaten in an amazing game

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
On feeling good about the club, I was just watched the end of a repeat of soccer AM (waiting for Monday night football) and they did a run out called showboating, showing clips of flair by players. There were four clips of Brighton players, two clips of AK one of Pognoli as well as lua lua who is on loan from us. These were along side clips of Eriksen, Manie, Hazard, Pogba and Rolnado

We are officially a team of Flair, and they did not show any clips of some of the sublime things Bruno does. Could you have imagined when we were at Withdean that our players would out number every other team in a clip about flair and showboating? Almost brings a tear of pride. :ascarf:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
There comes a time when you have to give EVERYTHING for the cause especially when things are not going your way. It takes resolve, belief and a collective thrust. It is not a time for doubt, for melting and for not believing. This is our time now. For any BHAFC fans I call on you to do your bit. Get behind the team and the manager, sing your hearts out and do your bit to get them over the line. COME ON YOU SEAGULLS !! [MENTION=2631]ILOVEBHA[/MENTION]FC

Well said US!!

Jan 30, 2008
i couldn't believe i didn't see you today :cool:
regards
DR

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Exactly US. This is no time for Jelly legged doubters, but a time for fans to back the team, for the players to pull together and believe that they can reach the promised land. I want a performance that reminds me of the promotion glory days of Horton, Lawrenson and Ward. Let's make a statement tomorrow night that we are back to our winning ways, and put the pressure back on the chasing pack. It's time for our first win at the New York stadium, and I'll be there to see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here