Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Senior Cup QF - Bognor - Tonight - 19:45 (Nyewood Lane)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I am going. I don't think it will be on Youtube, looks as if Bognor do some sort of commentry for it. but doubt that will be much cop.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i expect bognor to be too strong for our development team and i am going for a home win and i hope i am wrong

The DS last season beat them in the final 4-0 although this did include, Toby, Dickenson, Ince, Sampyro, Rodgers and a few others.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
With Saturday and Monday coming up I would imagine it won't be the strongest DS team, would be good if CMS got a run out though.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am always amazed at the lack of coverage the Albion official site gives these games. Bognor have a great record in this competition and will put out a strong side, we will probably play a similar squad to the last two games

This was the side that beat palace

Albion: Walton (GK); Deen, Rea, Dallison, Hunt; Monakana (Davis 68), Harris, Asmundsson; Starkey, Mackail-Smith (Maguire-Drew 50), Dickenson. Subs not used: Smith (GK), Wiltshire, Muitt.

Dickinson is out on loan now.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
lovely and sunny here in bognor at he moment. Remember to try the bread pudding in the canteen, voted best in the ryman league. if terry dodd is on fire tonight expect a bognor win. could be a game with lots of goals

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Any chance that someone that goes could post a picture of the teamsheet, or the line-up board (if Nyewood Lane has such a thing), preferably showing both teams?

This particular statto would appreciate it.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Any chance that someone that goes could post a picture of the teamsheet, or the line-up board (if Nyewood Lane has such a thing), preferably showing both teams?

This particular statto would appreciate it.

i will see what i can do. They do have a whiteboard so i'll barge my way to the front and get a photo.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Albion’s under-21s return to league action at home to Bristol City next Monday at Culver Road but first they continue their defence of the Sussex Senior Cup at Bognor Regis Town tomorrow.

The only mention on the Albion website, are we really dissing the SSC, shame on us.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Albion’s under-21s return to league action at home to Bristol City next Monday at Culver Road but first they continue their defence of the Sussex Senior Cup at Bognor Regis Town tomorrow.

The only mention on the Albion website, are we really dissing the SSC, shame on us.

Bugger all from the club on tweeter, same with Naylor and Owen. Shabby.

I'm setting off now to make sure I get my bread pudding.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 10m
U21: #BHAFC team v Bognor Regis Town: Wray; Deen, Barclay, Rea, Hunt; Starkey, Harris, Richards; Muitt, Davis, Monakana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here