Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promotion Party in the concourse Monday?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
We all know technically it won't be official but who gives a shit. In short win against Wigan and we are going to have a massive party. The saddest part of this is that it's only Sky that will prevent the players celebrating too - time all games over the last 4 weeks of the season were played at the same time!!!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The saddest part of this is that it's only Sky that will prevent the players celebrating too - time all games over the last 4 weeks of the season were played at the same time!!!

Fitting that a Sky intevention should stop us officially celebrating promotion, given how much money and effort they have cost our fans this season.

Can't imagine the club will pay staff to stay three hours after our game ends.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Fitting that a Sky intevention should stop us officially celebrating promotion, given how much money and effort they have cost our fans this season.

They've already told them they will have to wait longer than usual to be stood down though

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Monday will be great - we may be able to celebrate promotion twice! Win against Wigan and we're "basically up"... cue massive celebrations

Huddersfield fail to beat Derby and we celebrate actual promotion. I'm definitely going to cry at some point

Nobody is saying you have to buy a round.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Would absolutely love it as I am going and it would be amazing to win it at home but think the title will be decided on the final day.
I think this even more after the Newcastle result, very least we can be lifting the trophy that day 🏆

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

It is quite funny that we may well effectively be promoted at the one game in a five game run that they haven't picked for live coverage though.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Can we celebrate promotion at full time on Monday if we win? We can just pretend it's official as it'll be a certainty with our GD

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here