Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could an NSCer Be Living/Staying Next Door To You?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are the walls damp ? It may be next door's bed sheets drip with end of season angst.

Does your house heat up as you hear an upstairs keyboard in frenzied pounding when a new BREXIT thread appears ?

Can howls of derision be heard when away ticket allocations are released on the forum ?

It may be an NSCer.

Keep 'em peeled.

:thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Next door's kids and grandkids are Albion supporters. Opposite is Albion shareholder. I know he reads NSC occasionally but don't think he contributes :thumbsup:

Last edited:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Are the walls damp ? It may be next door's bed sheets drip with end of season angst.

Does your house heat up as you hear an upstairs keyboard in frenzied pounding when a new BREXIT thread appears ?

Can howls of derision be heard when away ticket allocations are released on the forum ?

It may be an NSCer.

Keep 'em peeled.

a fair few, but mainly tree hugging hippy yoghurt knitters that probably don't get out of bed in time for kick off

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
a fair few, but mainly tree hugging hippy yoghurt knitters that probably don't get out of bed in time for kick off

I might be your neighbour.....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I live in London and there is often a car parked round the corner with a Seagulls sticker in the back window. Never found out who it belongs to... So yes. Could be a secret NSCer next door. I just hope it isn't Ben's Grandad.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
As I said on other thread.
A Watford fan next door to me, who actually regretted going to see them play at Palarse weeks back.
Quote: What a hideous place!

Watford fan next door but one. He's ok though as we shared some good football banter and more than a little alcohol on a trip to the Isle of Man with the other halves last weekend. Hope to show him the Amex next season should we reach the promised land and Watford stay up!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
A couple of North Stand season ticket holders moved in just around the corner from me but not sure if they frequent NSC. Only spoken to them once in 2 years and that was when they moved in and I noticed she was wearing a yellow away shirt

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Lived next door to a family of Brighton fans in a small village in Sussex for many years. Couldn't ask for better neighbors despite the obvious differences. Back then I don't recall any of them being on NSC but I'm sure they probably are now.

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
Lived next door to a family of Brighton fans in a small village in Sussex for many years. Couldn't ask for better neighbors despite the obvious differences. Back then I don't recall any of them being on NSC but I'm sure they probably are now.
That makes absolutely no sense to me . What were their obvious differences ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No chance.Forest supporter one side,Taliban supporter other side.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I sure as hell hope not having posted her photo on the other thread - otherwise I'm a dead man with her and Mrs W !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here