Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skinhead

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Saw WAY too many punk gigs wrecked by the arrival of the low-IQ NF boot boys. It was like letting loose a pack of pit bulls on the audience. They even turned on Jimmy Pursey in the end. At which point he finally washed his hands of them and buggered off to the US.

Saw the same thing many times at the Top Rank and Jenkinson late 70s , depressing .

In my day it was always the Crawley skins that you kept away from.
There was one big nasty ginger cvnt who was always starting fights at gigs etc including one night at the dolphin fair in HH when I was on the end of it after he walked past me at the same time as a fair ground mechanical chicken (I kid you not) decided to start clucking and big ginger cvnt thought it was me laughing at him, so he beat the shit out of me.
Happy days.

The dolphin fair! Word has it bugs holel are coming over???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In my day it was always the Crawley skins that you kept away from.

That'll be the same low-IQ NF feral wankers that invaded the Clash/Suicide gig at Crawley Leisure Centre in 1978 then? To be strictly fair tho, Suicide were ALWAYS going to be bottled off, because nobody was there to see anybody but The Clash. Total respect for their corage in hanging on in there tho.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Would be wrong not to post this here as well...

Mix

This Is Skinhead Reggae 1968-1970 (Pete Smith Planet Records)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8huj6p

SingleTrack MP3
2hrs 15m

If you dont want to download it, hear it at https://www.mixcloud.com/mayfairmenthol/this-is-skinhead-reggae-1968-1970/

...when you hear it, you will probably want to download it though :)

'Watching the BBC 4 documentary on Skinheads on Friday night made me want to get the old records dusted off so here’s what’s left from my collection, the very very best early Reggae from 68 onwards, and what do you know, it turns out that it’s probably the best compilation of real Skinhead Reggae that I’ve ever put together! No chatting, just the tunes. - Pete Smith'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Racist skinheads are a bit dim at the of the day. They are wearing elements of black fashion of the time, so pretty funny. Advising them of this basic fact gets you banned from American skinhead platforms haha.

That'll be the same low-IQ NF feral wankers that invaded the Clash/Suicide gig at Crawley Leisure Centre in 1978 then? To be strictly fair tho, Suicide were ALWAYS going to be bottled off, because nobody was there to see anybody but The Clash. Total respect for their corage in hanging on in there tho.

Great night that:thumbsup: You're all going to die:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here