Lansbury

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Always looks bang average against us, whilst believing he's some sort of Godlike figure, strutting about in the middle.
Even trying to look like Jesus now I see.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That Pereira charged around like one/either/both of those Da Silva eejuts. Appeared prepossessed with causing damage.

He truly was the worst player on the pitch last night. No quality at all, awful player. His performance ranks up there with Lloyd Doyley a few years ago for Watford - that day, Doyley couldn't kick the ball and could barely move. He looked clumsy, awkward and plain stupid.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It looked to me like the ref was going to book him but had lost his cards!

They showed that on Sky Sports News last night and that is exactly what happened-Sky reporter commented on it. How can a professional referee not find his cards (after dishing out 8 yellows already in the game)?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Now that Barton has vacated the Championship is Lansbury making an early bid for Cock Of The Season. Last night all he seemed interested in was chatting to the ref, being involved in the arguements surrounding every decision and trying to trip or barge any Brighton player who had the ball. Contributed very little to the Forest team apart from acting the dick.

Would be up there - but outstayed by the right side defender turned midfielder who fouled endlessly - dived even more and should have been sent off. Total nightmare of a sportsman.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is avery good player when played as an AMF but was poor last night as Forest played him too deep, which benefitted us. Their number 17 should have been taken off as he had just lost it and was charginf around lije a mad man, lucky to get through the game without a red card.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A comparison between Lansbury and Barton is extremely harsh on Lansbury. You're comparing him to a guy who has put out a cigarette in someone's eye afterall. It's a different plane of existence. Lansbury is just slightly annoying whereas Barton is a ****, plain and simple.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I actually quite like him, every team needs a player like that, to get into the opposition's faces and disturb their rhythm, believe it or not we have several, they are just more subtle.

Yes, where I am, if Stephens left, I'd sign him in an instant and play him further forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lansbury looked like a loose cannon last night. Man on a mission to get sent off. Can't fault his commitment, but he'd end up half the time suspended. Give me the controlled aggression of Beram Kayal anyday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here