Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best TV advert of all time ?

For the old farts amongst us, the Mackeson adverts. The ones where bottles of beer played various sports and were failing miserably until someone shouted Mackeson! whereopon suddenly evreything went pefectly.

So old I couldn't even find one on the interweb

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

One for the purists.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Can't find it anywhere but there was an Audi advert in the mid 90s about a complete tosser of a city trader who test drove the car round like an idiot and then chucked the keys back at the dealer saying it wasn't his style.

Really appealed to me as someone who works in the financial markets - because it was so true.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can't find it anywhere but there was an Audi advert in the mid 90s about a complete tosser of a city trader who test drove the car round like an idiot and then chucked the keys back at the dealer saying it wasn't his style.

Really appealed to me as someone who works in the financial markets - because it was so true.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember it well, together with a similar one at the golf club. Couldn't find them either. It was part of an Audi campaign that was based on the idea that Tossers drive BMWs and Audi were more 'classy'.

Resulted in the number of Tossers driving Audis going up significantly. The power of advertising :smile:

*edit* Found it

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
and there was the one where his kid phoned to the curry house frightened and he said the monsters won't come out of the wardrobe it's the burglars coming through the windows you have to worry about, brilliant.

There was a more a risque version of that one with the kid asking where do babies come from, but this is the wardrobe monsters one. Comic genius.

nazia08

Banned
Jul 26, 2016
Pakistan
the apple commercial is classic. years and years later - the apple fanboys are the faceless drones installing only those apps that steve jobs allows - working inside the closed walls of the cult of apple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here