Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] O'Grady to Forest well done the board!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
O'Grady: somebody who I wouldn't actually wish ill. Always sounded like an absolutely top bloke, one of life's triers. Just never likely to be a prolific goalscorer, as illustrated by most of his career, prior to scoring 16 goals for Barnsley.

I don't want him to affect our chances in any way, but equally, I can't say I mind him doing OK personally. I hope Forest fail miserably as always, but if he does OK and somebody wants to pay us money for him, then so be it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have never seen a "striker" look less like scoring.

Christ on a bike: I trust you've not been watching the Albion for many years then.

I could name you ten or twenty far, far worse, without even pausing to think.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Christ on a bike: I trust you've not been watching the Albion for many years then.

I could name you ten or twenty far, far worse, without even pausing to think.

Worse or less likely to score?

Worse, "yes" I would agree, 'less likely to score', not sure I could name as many as you and I've supported over 35 years.

His hold up play, had its moments and he has that clever turn in him, but his positional sense (in terms of poaching goals), and anticipation was woeful for us.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Season long loan wasn't it ?

B9BCDCBE-6A81-4368-99B3-921C6442F35B.JPG

This was on club twitter feed today as accompaning picture to Huddersfield preview, hopefully its an old picture.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here