• Twunt

Votes: 134 50.8%
  • No real opinion

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
A handy foil for Trump's antics if he makes PM.

Other than that, he'd probably make a useful draft excluder.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-water-cannon-sold-for-scrap-at-300000-loss

Three unusable water cannon bought by Boris Johnson when he was mayor of London have been sold for scrap, at a net loss of more than £300,000.

Johnson bought the crowd-control vehicles from the German police in 2014, in anticipation of social unrest, without checking whether they could be used on London’s streets. In one of his most humiliating episodes as mayor the then home secretary Theresa May banned them from use anywhere in England and Wales. It left the capital’s taxpayers with three expensive white elephants.
Too big, too dangerous, too costly: the faults of Boris Johnson’s water cannon
Read more

The current mayor, Sadiq Khan, pledged to claw back as much money as possible on the redundant vehicles by selling them. But after almost two years the mayor’s office admitted defeat in its attempt to find a reputable buyer.

It announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell the vehicles for just £11,025 to Reclamations Ollerton, a scrap metal yard in Newark, Nottinghamshire.

The fee recoups 3.4% of the £322,834.71 spent on the vehicles since 2014.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Used to like Boris, quite bright, deliberately played the bumbling buffoon.

Turns out I was completely wrong, and in fact he is a blithering Idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
****ing idiot.

He is an untrustworthy fool.

Twunt sums him up nicely.

In the absence of an option for "Fat selfish moronic talentless tosspot", I have PLUMPED (pun intended) for "Twunt".

But wasn't he just HILARIOUS when he rugby tackled that GERMAN at Wembley in that lovely charity football game? :rolleyes:

He apes Thatcher yet seeks to destroy the Single Market she helped to create. He tells us the NHS should be properly funded whilst supporting tax cuts. And all the while a British woman languishes in an Iranian jail because he couldn't take 10 minutes to read his case notes.

Self serving faux buffoon

Indeed. But you are wasting your time on here with all the commie tree huggers on here. What sort of city votes for a green MP? The best MP since Maggie.

So according to a poster above, you are all 'commie tree huggers'!

I must confess, I had my suspicions...

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
The reason I started this thread, was, I keep seeing in the media how popular Johnson is with the man on the street, but, perhaps I talk to the wrong people, hardly anyone I speak to likes him, or even rates him as a serious politician. Some find him amusing, and some like his personality, but they appear to be very few and far between.
I was curious what NSC made of him.
(I voted Twunt,btw)
If the media spread the message that he is popular many will believe it. Perception is unfortunately very often the reality

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're all *****

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here