Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Jurassic Park in concert at the Dome

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone else go?
Thought it was fantastic with the live orcestra!
3a6fc7424cce202be029e34a94cf92da.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Yes - really enjoyed it. Was surprised that so few kids there.

Great that the whole audience stayed until the credits finished to listen to the orchestra play.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Yes - really enjoyed it. Was surprised that so few kids there.

Great that the whole audience stayed until the credits finished to listen to the orchestra play.

With ticket prices ranging from £27 to £90 I’d stay to the end.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
With ticket prices ranging from £27 to £90 I’d stay to the end.

Agree - thought it was extortionate pricing and the afternoon performance looked to be only about 60% full

We sat in the cheap seats (which of course were significantly cheaper than my usual Saturday afternoon seats)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Agree - thought it was extortionate pricing and the afternoon performance looked to be only about 60% full

We sat in the cheap seats (which of course were significantly cheaper than my usual Saturday afternoon seats)

We looked into watching Jaws with live orchestra but were put off by pricing. Having said that it did sell out with these screenings proving very popular.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Went to this evenings performance.

Having seen a few films with a live orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall, the one thing that was disappointing about the Dome event was the lack of subtitles to the film, as there were a few passages of dialogue where the orchestra were louder than the film, and I was unable to hear what was being spoken on the screen.

A minor point maybe.

I also thought the conductress was brilliant a sort of mad scientist combined with a leaping gymnast

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here