Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can’t believe the bias coverage of this “rally”. Unbelievable. Where was he coverage of #FreeTommy rallies. And anti Muslim extremists marches. Ridiculous..
The BBC and lots of other 'meejah' luvvies are mortally offended that we voted to leave the EU against their advice and wishes, and so any remainer protests will be lapped up and lauded by them. If Tommy Robinson came out and announced he was gung-ho for the EU and was urging his followers to condemn Brexit, they'd probably be all over him too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mods are allowed an opinion as well you know. Expressing the views of 52% of the population (the majority) cannot be considered trolling surely?

To a small proportion of the 48%, nothing so reasonable can be tolerated. They're entitled, after all...........................

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
We had a vote, they lost, get on with it.

I'll just pop you in division 2 then with the other 'Just get on with IT' but we don't know what 'IT' is brigade.

Div 1 - We Know what's Happening and it's not good so we'll score our whataboutism points where we can
[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION]

Div 2 - JUST GET ON WITH IT (ie I don't know what to do, so just shout GET ON WITH IT!).
[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION]
[MENTION=578]portslade seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION]

Div 3 - Fantasists (Hard Brexit, No deal is better than a bad deal etc)
[MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]

It's quite fun. If you can come up with any sort of competent solution to the border/trade issue that's currently holding up the Government you could get promoted.
If you come up with really stupid things, or make things up, you get relegated.

I know Div 1 haven't come up with the border/trade solution, but they're my friends, so it's a bit like FIFA

Have fun and good luck :thumbsup:

(just between you and me, I think there may be less players than it appears)

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Snowflakes were out for the day today. None believe in democracy and the outcome of a vote. Could've inflated a few hot air balloons with all them about

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'll just pop you in division 2 then with the other 'Just get on with IT' but we don't know what 'IT' is brigade.

Div 1 - We Know what's Happening and it's not good so we'll score our whataboutism points where we can

Div 2 - JUST GET ON WITH IT (ie I don't know what to do, so just shout GET ON WITH IT!).

Div 3 - Fantasists (Hard Brexit etc)

It's quite fun. If you can come up with any sort of competent solution to the border/trade issue that's currently holding up the Government you could get promoted.

I know Div 1 haven't come up with the border/trade solution, but they're my friends, it'a a bit like FIFA

Ah, another remoaner ridiculing the winners. Did they hand out the sour grapes as you left the polling station?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

@%1;

Div 3 - Fantasists (Hard Brexit etc)

I know Div 1 haven't come up with the border/trade solution, but they're my friends, it'a a bit like FIFA

Can you advise why the Irish PM is now planning for Brexit and possibly a hard one. Maybe he knows more than you and most others

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'll do this once and try to explain to you in very simple statements

'No deal' means adopting WTO rules and tariffs.

The EU, both collectively and the nations of the EU individually, are members of the WTO.

The EU are, therefore, governed by the rules and tariffs of the WTO.

The EU are not allowed, therefore, to give us worse terms than the WTO.

It is, therefore impossible, for the EU to give us a deal worse than the WTO.

It is, therefore, impossible for 'no deal to be better than a bad deal'.

You, therefore, are a moron.

Hope this has been of help :thumbsup:

You really puzzle me,as I didn't think it was possible to be as stupid as you with only one head.If we have to stay under the ECJ,the EU Commission,and still pay extortionate amounts to a bunch of crooks it's a worse deal than no deal you moron.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Can you advise why the Irish PM is now planning for Brexit and possibly a hard one. Maybe he knows more than you and most others

I doubt it but I'm afraid you are really looking like the Grimsby of Div 2. You need to up your game a little.

Don't worry, it's all still to play for :)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
You really puzzle me,as I didn't think it was possible to be as stupid as you with only one head.If we have to stay under the ECJ,the EU Commission,and still pay extortionate amounts to a bunch of crooks it's a worse deal than no deal you moron.

I'm afraid it's Div 3 for the forseeable :shrug:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Can’t believe the bias coverage of this “rally”. Unbelievable. Where was he coverage of #FreeTommy rallies. And anti Muslim extremists marches. Ridiculous.

The people on these march today are clearly honkers.

We had a vote, they lost, get on with it.

Wonder when the rally is for the non-white remainers-couldn't see any today!Lots of people with pinky/red skin,almost bacon in colour.:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wonder who is doing the fake PPF account?I see it has broken cover again.

PPF.png

HKFC says it's not him,Titanic has been hounded off,and whoever is doing it is slipping.It always used to have the same post count as the Ppf account.

dr.png

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Remoaners out in force today.

Couldn't seem to make up their minds, half saying we didn't like the result and wanna stop Brexit full stop. Other half saying we accept the result but just want a say on the final deal. I notice too that the news reports devote a lot of time to the anti brexit march, including interviews with people on the march, but no coverage of a pro brexit rally in another part of London, make of it what you will.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Wonder who is doing the fake PPF account?I see it has broken cover again.

View attachment 97987

HKFC says it's not him,Titanic has been hounded off,and whoever is doing it is slipping.It always used to have the same post count as the Ppf account.

View attachment 97988

Nice try at whataboutism, but rather like a conference team thinking 3 at the back is the answer to all their woes, it's not going to get you out of Div 3 :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here