Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Terrible lazy journalism regurgitated from a pile of turd that Oliver Holt got from an interview where he took a small snippet from a discussion about armageddon and tainted the mans character disproportionally. I suggest you watch the hours of footage on youtube where this is discussed and Fury explains that garbage stitch up of an interview for what it was. AND THE NEW!!!!!!!!!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Terrible lazy journalism regurgitated from a pile of turd that Oliver Holt got from an interview where he took a small snippet from a discussion about armageddon and tainted the mans character disproportionally. I suggest you watch the hours of footage on youtube where this is discussed and Fury explains that garbage stitch up of an interview for what it was.

I'm certainly not going to sit through hours of footage but I'd imagine it'll be the usual claims of being mis-quoted or taken out of context or I didn't really mean it I was just hyping up the fight? If not, then how does he explain the quotes attributed to him in the Oliver Holt interview?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm certainly not going to sit through hours of footage but I'd imagine it'll be the usual claims of being mis-quoted or taken out of context or I didn't really mean it I was just hyping up the fight? If not, then how does he explain the quotes attributed to him in the Oliver Holt interview?

Quite. His various and restated comments about homosexuality are pretty damn clear. His threats to various people are pretty damn clear.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You utter twonk Is that the worst pic you could find of Paris Fury who although isn't a model is a decent enough looking girl,

You're welcome to her. I'm with Hayden Panettiere (and [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] has her shadow )

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
People cant take what Tyson Fury says serious, especially before he was champion, he was half boxer and half a tw@t comedian. 90% of the time you cant take anything he says seriously.

He said outrageous stuff for views, publicity and attention as he had to compete with Matchroom and Boxnation and new it would get people talking, laughing and/or hating him.

The non boxing fan writers, who need to stick to football and sports they know should be banned from talking and writing about boxing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's a fact. He's not interviewed Tyson he's just lifted some quotes from a much bigger Oliver Holt interview come to conclusions and put them in print. That's lazy.

AND THE NEW!!!

I never interviewed Hitler. Does this invalidate my views on him? Come on, the use of source information is perfectly acceptable if used appropriately. In Hayward's case this is certainly the case. One could suggest it's lazy to use this accusation with no real justification.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Sums it up perfectly:

"Fury is not an unworthy champion, in that sense: just a beneficiary of a plunge in standards, which the Olympic champion, Anthony Joshua, is now invited to correct."

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That is correct but judging by the comments on here perhaps it soon will be was.

I think he, and you, have called it absolutely correctly.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I see that following threats the mail have released the tapes of the interview. Can anyone explain how that has been twisted please?

http://dailym.ai/1Q2hSGn

No one will be able to. They are the categoric ramblings of a guy who who is on the edge. If that had been an American Preacher or Tea Party Member most of this board would have lined up to laugh at him. Because it's coming from the British Heavyweight World Champion some people will seek to defend it.

Hayward isn't rehashing the Mail article either. He's offering an intelligent opinion piece on a bloke he clearly finds a) abhorrent and b) not a particularly exciting fighter. He's backing up his mate in the press corps who's been threatened. And he's suggesting Joshua had better get on with it. I'm on his side 100%. Wonder if anyone will question him on it at tonight's Albion Roar live?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No one will be able to. They are the categoric ramblings of a guy who who is on the edge. If that had been an American Preacher or Tea Party Member most of this board would have lined up to laugh at him. Because it's coming from the British Heavyweight World Champion some people will seek to defend it.

Hayward isn't rehashing the Mail article either. He's offering an intelligent opinion piece on a bloke he clearly finds a) abhorrent and b) not a particularly exciting fighter. He's backing up his mate in the press corps who's been threatened. And he's suggesting Joshua had better get on with it. I'm on his side 100%. Wonder if anyone will question him on it at tonight's Albion Roar live?
Hes irish, he even fought for Ireland first.

fury.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here