Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Barely Alive Clive

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm sorry but what on earth is that garbage which is written explaining what it's all meant to be. It's badly drawn shite is what it is.

Reminds me of when I was at school and teachers used to ask what characters feelings were at this point in a story or what the colour red meant on a piece of art. Load of a ******* nonsense.

That’s the ****ing joke

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Probably some wannabe Xanax Rappers Tag. Appreciate the piss take though.

People will now probably moan when this gets covered up which is mental as the tag is utter shite.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Let’s put up some decent graffiti. I’ve got loads of it on my iPad whilst visiting cities around Europe. That piece we are talking about is of course just vandalism. The pepertraitor is just that, and not a artist of any type.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It's utter shite. There is some brilliant graffiti work in the town. We don't need this talentless crap.

Yes, there is indeed some really splendid stuff by some amazing graffito artists. Love the bright and cheery cable boxes in particular. It's art.

This talentless **** is just a retarded vandal.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Trastevere in Rome. Now they have some shit graffiti. They also have some amazing stuff. Don’t know how much is commissioned though.

Attachments

• 8B63EBEE-A37F-4395-AD2C-2610D3C76D00.jpeg
    8B63EBEE-A37F-4395-AD2C-2610D3C76D00.jpeg
    974.1 KB · Views: 202

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Shoreham Fort has also been repeatedly tagged recently. Mindless and dispiriting for the volunteers who put so much effort I to the place.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
That explanation was written by someone else as a joke. The fact that the explanation reminds you of meaningless rubbish is the whole point - it is satirizing reading meaning and value into something worthless.

I read the plaque and thought this absolutely must be a pisstake. I love it, very good. Obviously the graffiti is utter shite.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Trastevere in Rome. Now they have some shit graffiti. They also have some amazing stuff. Don’t know how much is commissioned though.

Stayed in an Airbnb right next to those steps last summer! Looks absoutely amazing but no idea whether it's actual graffiti, or something that was somehow commissioned or officially sanctioned.

As a side note, I thought there was some really ugly graffiti all over Rome. Really sad for such a beautiful city.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Yes, there is indeed some really splendid stuff by some amazing graffito artists. Love the bright and cheery cable boxes in particular. It's art.

This talentless **** is just a retarded vandal.

Yes I like those and the graffiti by Minty that says 'I Love You' makes me smile

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Stayed in an Airbnb right next to those steps last summer! Looks absoutely amazing but no idea whether it's actual graffiti, or something that was somehow commissioned or officially sanctioned.

As a side note, I thought there was some really ugly graffiti all over Rome. Really sad for such a beautiful city.

Well what with the time that would have taken it might well have been commissioned MM. Having been to Rome so many times I do tend to look through any of the childish scribblings . Nothing will ever detract from my love of that city. Some of the Italian trains especially on the more rural routes are interesting. I always wonder though how much ‘the vandals’ actually spend on spray paint.

There would always be a discussion between graffiti and art though.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

You must be a teacher!:lolol:Local idiot up here sprayed all the bins in East Birmingham using a home made template COR in watercolour (all washed off in the rain).
BIN

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Graffiti around @wrongdirection's flat near The Franklin Pub is a continuing disgrace.
If I could catch them I'd break their arms :moo:

It's utter shite. There is some brilliant graffiti work in the town. We don't need this talentless crap.

I went on a pilgrimage to the North Laines on Wednesday to view and photograph the magnificent piece of "official" graffiti of El Capitan. Sadly NSC is refusing to upload my photo of it so you will just have to imagine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here