Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Middlesboro v Wolves FARCE

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Attwell has lost the plot completely; he's certainly lost control of the match.

It's nine against twelve now...................................................

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It all started when Atwell failed to penalise a blatant tread on the heel of a Wolves player who was in on goal. Should've been a straight red. Didn't even give a free kick. There was absolutely no reason for the Wolves player to go down, as pointed out by the Sky team.

Atwell then dished out yellows for every single Wolves infringement, but didn't for Boro body checking Wolves counters.

The game became all about Atwell and his can of white paint.

Justice done with zero points for Boro and their scum of the earth fans.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Was that Garry Birtles at the end whingeing about the Wolves manager having the audacity to celebrate a hugely dramatic and eventful win, rather than shake Tony Pulis' hand? Pretty sure I heard him say "that's what we do in this country". Little Englander bollocks and cringeworthy to listen to.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Was that Garry Birtles at the end whingeing about the Wolves manager having the audacity to celebrate a hugely dramatic and eventful win, rather than shake Tony Pulis' hand? Pretty sure I heard him say "that's what we do in this country". Little Englander bollocks and cringeworthy to listen to.

Like CH and a few on NSC who were fuming for Klopp not shaking CH's hand instantly.

In the moment of celebration, mistakenly missing the unwritten etiquette, can happen.

What a silly, miserable point for the Sky ex-player to go on and on about.

Driver8

On the road...
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I was thinking that if an opposition manager did that at the Amex I’d like to think someone would deck the ****.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012

It was Don Goodman getting unnecessarily upset about it.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I was thinking that if an opposition manager did that at the Amex I’d like to think someone would deck the ****.

I would also be wound up by it if it happened v us but that was clearly a rather stressful end to a mental game. I reckon in his position I'd be more bothered about celebrating with my 9 players rather than thinking not to hurt Tony Pulis' feelings.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Nuno was classless and it was right to point out the inappropriateness. Nothing little englander about that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here