Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion victory against Arsenal .....according to Paul Merson

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Merson is shit at betting. 3-1 Albion then as he tears up his slip from Billy Hills.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just checked the Anus website and it quotes CH as saying "You can’t under-estimate the quality they’ve got." I presume he mean's you mustn't underestimate it. Obviously you can underestimate it and if you do it would mean your game plan might not be fit for purpose.

And whoever it was who said the Anus web page is shit has actually overestimated its quality, and you can't do that

Provocative. Has he gone too far this time?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
They are shit without Sanchez stop bedwetting we will be in the game 100%.

Sanchez was brilliant at the away game earlier in the season, he was always going to be a huge loss to them.

I just hope we keep it tight for the first half hour and have the Arsenal fans get on Wenger and the players backs. The AMEX faithful could be our twelfth man and the Arsenal fans our thirteenth man.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We need to go for this. No respect shown, no hesitation, get the ball forward, get it out wide, put pressure on their defenders from the off. Earlyish goal and heads will drop.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just checked the Anus website and it quotes CH as saying "You can’t under-estimate the quality they’ve got." I presume he mean's you mustn't underestimate it. Obviously you can underestimate it and if you do it would mean your game plan might not be fit for purpose.

And whoever it was who said the Anus web page is shit has actually overestimated its quality, and you can't do that.

What quality have they got ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I will be elated with a draw, and a win would give me a rictus o-face for the whole week. Not expecting either.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Players like Sanchez and Giroud scare me, players like Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang don't. Man for man they are better than us and should win, but I can't see them hammering us. Might well be wrong but I feel better about this game than any other of our previous against the big 6.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Provocative. Has he gone too far this time?

It’s just childish peacocking for the media. Making it all about him. Grow up FFS Hughton. How I long for the quiet studious respect Gus used to display.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Players like Sanchez and Giroud scare me, players like Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang don't. Man for man they are better than us and should win, but I can't see them hammering us. Might well be wrong but I feel better about this game than any other of our previous against the big 6.

Absolutely buzzing for it. Genuinely feel we have a decent chance of at least a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here