Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wow! Where did this complete and utter lack of confidence in the UK to function as a modern independent state come from? Panic in the streets of Cowfold! How about growing a pair?

this in spades. stop being so bloody melodramatic.

nothing has happened yet and we are major world power with th 5th largest economy, 2nd in Europe. that isnt going to change for years, decades, unless people just wave a white flag and stop functioning. carry on as normal and in 5 years time your'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

D

Deleted member 22389

Wow! Where did this complete and utter lack of confidence in the UK to function as a modern independent state come from? Panic in the streets of Cowfold! How about growing a pair?

Are you allowed to say grow a pair anymore, or will this soon be banned by the word police. I agree with everything you say by the way.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
So our elected politicians shouldn't set out a timeline that is in the very best interests of the UK and our democratically supported Brexit politicians should somehow dance to the tune of a few un-elected EU bureaucrats .........

You are struggling with this aren't you ???

I'm not saying that they should or shouldn't.

Just pointing out that the EU want us to not stall, and are not trying to keep us in, by hook or by crook, as [MENTION=23440]Seagull58[/MENTION] seems to think.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fork me, this is pathetic.

Just when I think NSC can't get any more ridiculous we get this bilge.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The decision that's been made is nothing short of catastrophic so it's not just shame I'm feeling, but fear.

This nation is finished and we've nobody to blame but ourselves

Thank God you weren't around in 1939.
There is a good offer on suitcases in Argos. Suggest you start packing now before the apocalypse.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not yet we haven't. The referendum is not legally binding. Cameron certainly won't invoke Article 50 himself. Nobody on the leave side seems that keen to be the one that does.

And the earth is flat.

ffs grow up

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Devastating to leave a trade bloc where the only other continent with lower growth is Antarctica .

Amazed at how many think the United Kingdom is some tinpot backwater country.

Can only presume it's the younger generations who have been brainwashed into thinking they're worthless without the EU, or somehow racist if they even contemplate thinking anything negative about the EU.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
They are trying to force Brexit along, it's Johnson, Gove and the rest of the Brexit clowns who are stalling!

The unelected clowns Juncker and Schmidt are trying to push the exit along. If Merkel hasn't already had words with them (and I think she already has with Juncker because he has changed his tune today) then she soon will.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
And so does Brighton and London - so we should be independent too? All the countries in Europe differ culturally, so they should also be independent - no wait, that's not what the SNP want :rolleyes:

Brighton and London aren't separate countries, Scotland however is.
Not saying this is your position, but do you see the hypocrisy of someone voting to leave, so they have 'independance' but criticising Scotland for wanting their's too.

Could this see the return of the LibDems? They say they will campaign in the next general Election to remain in UK. On their own they won't win but they might just get enough seats for another coalition. Not with a Boris led Brexit Tory party but maybe with Labour, especially if they have a new leader.

We could have a a new Lib Lab pact by Christmas!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
After the debacle of Brexit, you will forgive me for saying, that l am currently feeling very ashamed for my fellow countrymen, for we know not the enormity of what we have just done, and seemingly, with so many threads on here having more and more of a right wing bias, I have decided to restrict my posts, to just football related threads.

Will the last one out please switch off the lights.

Thank you.

You should be "very ashamed" of this post. Sad really.

D

Deleted member 2719

After the debacle of Brexit, you will forgive me for saying, that l am currently feeling very ashamed for my fellow countrymen, for we know not the enormity of what we have just done, and seemingly, with so many threads on here having more and more of a right wing bias, I have decided to restrict my posts, to just football related threads.

Will the last one out please switch off the lights.

Thank you.

The decision that's been made is nothing short of catastrophic so it's not just shame I'm feeling, but fear.

This nation is finished and we've nobody to blame but ourselves

Get a grip of yourselves..................and breath or leave.

Take your pick.

download.jpg

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'm not saying that they should or shouldn't.

Just pointing out that the EU want us to not stall, and are not trying to keep us in, by hook or by crook, as [MENTION=23440]Seagull58[/MENTION] seems to think.

I never said anything of the sort. In any case, what Juncker and Schmidt want and what Merkel and Hollarde want are clearly very different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here