Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Wilkinson

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
of 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown fame (and much more, of course) was in the East stand on Tuesday, that is all.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Long-time Hove Park/Prom parkrunner. Gillingham fan though, apparently.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Thought this was going to be another thread about criminally unfunny comedians.

Was going to agree. Always turn over when he appears on cats does countdown.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's great in Him & Her, the criminally underrated BBC comedy. The part probably did him no favours though, he's now living the character a bit.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Saw him drinking in the North Stand after the QPR game, assumed he was down cause he was a QPR fan.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Wikipedia in 'Being wrong' shocker.

I certainly concede that Wiki is by no means reliable but equally that video isn't conclusive proof confirming his Gillingham credentials. Video footage of him attending matches at the Amex on a regular basis wouldn't prove he was a Brighton supporter, merely that it is the most conveniently located football ground to where he currently lives. On the other hand it appears he is actually a Gillingham fan

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I certainly concede that Wiki is by no means reliable but equally that video isn't conclusive proof confirming his Gillingham credentials. Video footage of him attending matches at the Amex on a regular basis wouldn't prove he was a Brighton supporter, merely that it is the most conveniently located football ground to where he currently lives.
Sigh. How about the fact that one of the sources for this 'fact' actually says that he is a Gillingham fan and makes no mention of Matlock?

http://runbrighton.com/stories-and-interviews/comedy-joe/

Or this

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/rovers/interview/joe_wilkinson_david_earl/

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I certainly concede that Wiki is by no means reliable but equally that video isn't conclusive proof confirming his Gillingham credentials. Video footage of him attending matches at the Amex on a regular basis wouldn't prove he was a Brighton supporter, merely that it is the most conveniently located football ground to where he currently lives. On the other hand it appears he is actually a Gillingham fan

I'd summary it by saying he possibly supports Gillingham but likes watching his local team too.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Nearly made my entry onto the unfunny comedians thread, but he is occasionally funny so i will give him the benefit of the doubt for now but i am keeping an eye on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here