Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waiting List

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Sure someone on here told me there were 1,000 in 1901, and that isn't included in the quoted "Season Ticket Sales".

We have to give 3,000 to away fans.

That leaves 3,750 for home matchday sales, and that's not including the couple of hundred we would have to take off for segregation.

Edit: Just looked at article and it does say 1901 is included in the 23,000.

So that's 26,000 with away fans, leaving about 4,500 matchday tickets.

Last edited:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
It's still £2.30 off the the bottom line. Multiply that up by a couple of thousand times per game, and then multiply that up by 20 games, and it amounts to a tidy sum. Well it did up til now, when we most needed it. With untold EPL riches, doubt very much the club cares whether any of us comes at all, other than to provide a colourful local yokel backdrop. Think I read somewhere that EPL could actually afford to let us all in for free and STILL make a profit.

Do the club get all that money or does the catering company get some of it, not to mention paying the catering staff. As for merchandise, you can get that online.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sure someone on here told me there were 1,000 in 1901.

We have to give 3,000 to away fans.

That leaves 3,750 for home matchday sales, and that's not including the couple of hundred we would have to take off for segregation.

I've given you the link to the club with the figures. Argue with them.
We have to give 3K now we are in the Prem, but it was 2700.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Er, what? I missed about 5 home games in the last season as my wife works Fridays and I had to look after our young daughter. Before that I hadn't missed more than one or two home games in a season since I started going at the age of 8. Life can be a difficult juggling act at times. Good binfest though :)

Missing 5 games would still make the ST value for money compared to paying match by match

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I've given you the link to the club with the figures. Argue with them.
We have to give 3K now we are in the Prem, but it was 2700.

I edited my post :thumbsup:

The article says we have more than 23,000. I wouldn't be surprised if there are few more than 4,000 matchday tickets.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I'm surprised the club don't do this as a matter of routine. There are 3 empty singles in our row of about 30 or so seats. It may not be representative but I imagine there are several hundred going unused every game

I suggested this 4 years ago to the club, they said it was a great idea and look into it.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Want to have another go at that number? It's impossible.

Yes your right I only 1935 as shownpoints IMG_3095.JPG
this has been caused by club taking my renewal money in march 2016(£495)
march 2016 email to me from club---so sorry you didn't renew have sold your seat to A.N.OTHER
I sent back by return attached email from them email/receipt---club-said its a small error don't worry
this season bought Derby away no problem
went to buy Reading away only to have the club tell me I didn't have enough loyalty points !(I had 1460 at the end of the 15/16 season)
Anyway the club said I had 2 no membership numbers caused by my non renewal ????.
after much remonstrating they agreed to merge the 2 membership numbers and issued a new smart card to get in the Amex--blimey
so come QPR away I checked my loyalty point and found I had more points than anyone I know
I am now petrified what the club has in store for me this season
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yes your right I only 1935 as shownpointsView attachment 85811
this has been caused by club taking my renewal money in march 2016(£495)
march 2016 email to me from club---so sorry you didn't renew have sold your seat to A.N.OTHER
I sent back by return attached email from them email/receipt---club-said its a small error don't worry
this season bought Derby away no problem
went to buy Reading away only to have the club tell me I didn't have enough loyalty points !(I had 1460 at the end of the 15/16 season)
Anyway the club said I had 2 no membership numbers caused by my non renewal ????.
after much remonstrating they agreed to merge the 2 membership numbers and issued a new smart card to get in the Amex--blimey
so come QPR away I checked my loyalty point and found I had more points than anyone I know
I am now petrified what the club has in store for me this season
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - some story! At a guess, when they merged the two accounts they kept one lot of 1000 LP for a STH, but gave you your incremental additional LP gained by attending cup or away games twice! That would equate to a "true" LP balance of ~1467 (depending on whether they've continued to give you 2x the normal LP for away/cup games this season)...

1467 is still a healthy LP balance, but entirely achievable. Anything over about 1600-1650 (I calculated the max achievable a few weeks ago, and can't remember the precise number) is impossible, even if someone has attended every home and cup game, without the club screwing up - which they clearly have in your case...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Season ticket and you live in Grimsby ?

I'm moving in the next month or so to the Midlands so will be easier for me to get to the home games but yes I will have a ST if offered one, the price doesn't matter to me. I travel up and down all over the country following us and have done for years :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm moving in the next month or so to the Midlands so will be easier for me to get to the home games but yes I will have a ST if offered one, the price doesn't matter to me. I travel up and down all over the country following us and have done for years :thumbsup:

Fair play that man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here