Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death List 2015

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I'm in no way suggesting that this will happen to him (and hope it doesn't) BUT I'm pretty sure that there's a whole variety of interesting ways to go that don't involve ill health.

For example; according to statistics from 2011, 5 people die per year of accidental suffocation in bed. No particularly interesting but goes to show that the scythe wielder can appear anywhere...
No shirt Sherlock!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm in no way suggesting that this will happen to him (and hope it doesn't) BUT I'm pretty sure that there's a whole variety of interesting ways to go that don't involve ill health.

For example; according to statistics from 2011, 5 people die per year of accidental suffocation in bed. No particularly interesting but goes to show that the scythe wielder can appear anywhere...

You lot really are dark, I'm trying to be optimistic here :lolol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
No shirt Sherlock!

Did someone call?

No shirt Sherlock.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
are you predicting nobody will die?

Of course not, these threads aren't really my thing to be honest but I meant my post in the sense that predictions are justified (despite good health) by suggesting an unfortunate and horrible death for the person in question! I know it's all in jest anyway so I'm not fussed.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I already have 5 but here are some further suggestions

Barbara Walters (newswoman & talk show host in US)
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
John Cleese
David Bradley (Harry Potter & Mount Pleasant)
Al Molinaro (US actor-Happy Days' Big Al)
Martin Crowe (cricketer)

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Of course not, these threads aren't really my thing to be honest but I meant my post in the sense that predictions are justified (despite good health) by suggesting an unfortunate and horrible death for the person in question! I know it's all in jest anyway so I'm not fussed.

some of the names seem pretty random

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jimmy Hill
Muhammad Ali
QEII
Liz Smith

a 'playing it safe" list .

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003