Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers you never liked

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Can't believe this thread has got to page 7 and no mention of that utter tosser Kevin Rowland and his awful caterwauling with that bunch of tw*ts in dungarees and berets. A genuine get up and switch off the radio voice.

Some of us are only on page 3.

But, yes, I know what you mean...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fronts a new romantic rock band, married to a super model, gets to dress up in frilly outfits, stinkingly rich. What's not to like?

I rather like him actually, has a great self-deprecating sense of humour as well.

Yes, he did well out of it, but his voice and music was awful.

But all about opinions .... if you like the music/tracks, you're not going to slate the singer.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
My, my what a dichotomy of taste ....

I've always disliked Dodgy Williams, but more as a person than [some of] his music.
Micky Bubble also falls into this criteria too.

But for person AND music - is there any worse than Darrius?

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Van morrison, everytime I tune to absolute radio he's on. Followed by Billy Idol.

Don't listen anymore. No repeat guarantee my a**

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Havent read through a lot of this, and totally disagree about quite a few on here

But I would definitely put Morrissey and Mick Hucknall in the list. Both of them totally overhyped crap.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Can't believe this thread has got to page 7 and no mention of that utter tosser Kevin Rowland and his awful caterwauling with that bunch of tw*ts in dungarees and berets. A genuine get up and switch off the radio voice.

This is a very good shout, some great songs despite his abysmal whining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here