Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What drugs do you take?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I'm not talking illegal drugs, although these could be counted too, but just ones you take on a day to day basis to get you through beyond the obviouslt ones (boozes & fags). Like pain killers for a bad back, or ones you turn to for that little lift, like St Johns Wort or Prozac.

What's your poison?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ill ,injured , on deaths door - i still take nothing , i beleive in natural rehealing !

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
i try to avoid popping pills, sometimes give in and have a couple if I have a real bad hangover, usually alka XS plus, with the added caffeine hit in them.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Always fit and healthy other than footy injuries so no medication needed thanks. My mrs on the other hand could open her own bloody pharmacy :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Just paracetomal as a painkiller but only when really needed.

I do believe in natural remedies so take evening primrose daily and a soya supplement which I can recommend to any ladies of a certain age instead of hrt

For muscular injuries, an ice pack works far better than anti inflammatories

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Dosing up rather a lot at the moment on Co-Codamol for my back.
I think I'll leave off the evening primrose and a soya supplement.:lolol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
for muscular injuries, hot cold bath, 60 seconds in a hot bath, 60 seconds in a cold bath repeat 6 times! then i dont take any other painkillers, like Braders100 i believe in natural healing!:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
60 seconds in a hot bath, 60 seconds in a cold bath repeat 6 times!
Don't you have to have 2 baths for that. If not, it will take you all bloody day. Not to mention all that wasted hot water.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sam said:
for muscular injuries, hot cold bath, 60 seconds in a hot bath, 60 seconds in a cold bath repeat 6 times! then i dont take any other painkillers, like Braders100 i believe in natural healing!:lolol:

Save time and space in the bathroom.

Hot water bottle and ice pack.

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
Currently i,m taking anusol, i,m having to take it internally through my back passage :blush:

Having to do this really makes me wonder how Safeway can get off with a bit of anal probing :lolol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
SeagullinKent said:
Currently i,m taking anusol, i,m having to take it internally through my back passage :blush:

Having to do this really makes me wonder how Safeway can get off with a bit of anal probing :lolol:

thanks for that!

Last edited:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Blimey, what a healthy lot you all are!

I swear by Nurofen Plus when I have the occasional big headache - the Ibuprofen means the pain goes away, and the Codeine means I'm much happier :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here