Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump to visit the UK on Jul 13

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm with him on everything other than his gun stance.

You're with him on dog whistle racism, retweeting Britain First videos, and being a blatant sexual predator?

Fair enough.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Officials are trying to organise his meetings with the Queen/PM at Windsor/Chequers to avoid the inevitable protests that will occur in London.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're with him on dog whistle racism, retweeting Britain First videos, and being a blatant sexual predator?

Fair enough.

Giraffe has some pretty odd views himself. Remember his posts about women not being good at business?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not at all. I think Trump is an AWFUL person. Claiming that it's a positive that he is making people take an interest is absolute nonsense. They are taking notice of the moron in charge of the White House and the truly worrying leadership trends he is setting. Not just some 'quirky' policies. This is about collusion, lying, quashing the press, accusations of harassment, lawsuit after lawsuit and more.

I'm neither a supporter of Trump or Hitler but as yet I've seen no evidence that Trump has murdered millions ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The irony of course is that under Trump the US has yet to actually invade another sovereign country, unlike his more recent predecessors and a certain Mr Hitler.

To be fair it did take Hitler 5 years before he invaded anywhere, still time for Trump

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah. That Hitler bloke. Sure, some disagree with him but he got us all talking, eh?

And no before people have a paddy. I'm not saying Trump is the same as Hitler.

But getting people talking because of your AWFUL qualities (as a man and a president) cannot be spun as "Yeah but he makes people take an interest".

3 posts in and we have the Hitler comparisonm everybody drink.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Friday 13th no less....
There are too many dead left wing hero's.... Martin Luther King, and the Kennedy's...would it even things up if The Donald caught his tie in the hubcap of a royal carriage and was choked or was hit by an errant golf ball ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
13th July. So just enough time to pick up some Scotch whisky and a round of golf at his club before resuming his bromance with Macron at the Paris 14th July Bastille Day celebrations, maybe chill out with him Sunday and watch the soccer WC final?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
... the first ever President to talk to and strike a deal with North Korea
. First ever....

On Oct. 21, 1994, the United States and North Korea signed an agreement-the Agreed Framework-calling upon Pyongyang to freeze operation and construction of nuclear reactors suspected of being part of a covert nuclear weapons program in exchange for two proliferation-resistant nuclear power reactors. The agreement also called upon the United States to supply North Korea with fuel oil pending construction of the reactors. An international consortium called the Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO) was formed to implement the agreement

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Welcome

Welcome Trump.PNG

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
Comparisons with Hitler aren't entirely ludicrous though are they?

Of course Trump hasn't ordered genocide. But :

He is a fascist. He places his country above every other one and defines 'patriotism' as agreement with his world view, dissent as treachery.
He identifies other ethnic groups as the 'enemy within' and the source of his nation's troubles.
He has contempt for the machinery of democracy, the rule of law and any expertise which doesn't accord with his world view.
He is a racist.
He is a habitual liar.
He is driven by some deep-seated personal insecurity which means he needs constant approbation.
He has absurd hair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here