Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Tories hit new LOWS with the Windrush situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Dont ask me to prove a negative straight after ive shown you why its correct, also the burden of proof lies with you.

Didn't think so. Have a lovely weekend. According to some you are are a very nice guy IRL, Scoutmaster, pillar of the community etc, go and be that person rather than the mouth you are on here.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

No idea what that means but let's not reward your fishing with a conversation about it. I'm forty mins off finishing a block of four, 13 hour night shifts and I really don't have the energy for your idiocy. Ta ra.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Just as things were getting very uncomfortable for May & the Home Office, miraculously some records have been found.

Forgive me for being sceptical, but if this is true, it makes things worse imo.
People have lost their jobs, refused cancer treatment, refused entry for funerals, denied entry when returning from holiday, because of lack of proof, when all along the government had the appropriate documents?
Theresa May must resign.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just as things were getting very uncomfortable for May & the Home Office, miraculously some records have been found.

People have lost their jobs, refused cancer treatment, refused entry for funerals, denied entry when returning from holiday, because of lack of proof, when all along the government had the appropriate documents?
Theresa May must resign.

I'm hoping this wouldn't be released if there were no truth in it.
I can understand your scepticism, but it seems that others have reported it.
Screenshot_20180421-085129.png

https://www.ft.com/content/dc3f85dc-44b2-11e8-93cf-67ac3a6482fd
A history:
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/bound-for-britain/

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No idea what that means but let's not reward your fishing with a conversation about it. I'm forty mins off finishing a block of four, 13 hour night shifts and I really don't have the energy for your idiocy. Ta ra.

taking a rest from the acting then :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Pot Kettle Black, applies to most your drivel.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Theresa May must resign.

It's a scandal, but Theresa May doesn't seem to be getting much criticism from the media (relatively speaking), so I think she'll be fine.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's a scandal, but Theresa May doesn't seem to be getting much criticism from the media (relatively speaking), so I think she'll be fine.

Theresa May and Paul Dacre are very pally.

Gone are the days when the press held government to account.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Some of the discussion on this thread related to what is a British citizen. This is a thread on Twitter from Arthur Snell who was the British High Commissioner in Trinidad & Tobago in 2011. His wife had a baby son whilst they were in Trinidad. He couldn't issue his own son's passport so he sent off for one for him. After a few weeks he received notification that he had been refused. You cannot be more British than the British High Commissioner but he wasn’t British enough.

This is a member of our own Diplomatic Corps, battling our own Home Office.

https://twitter.com/SnellArthur/status/988796076244205568

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Some of the discussion on this thread related to what is a British citizen. This is a thread on Twitter from Arthur Snell who was the British High Commissioner in Trinidad & Tobago in 2011. His wife had a baby son whilst they were in Trinidad. He couldn't issue his own son's passport so he sent off for one for him. After a few weeks he received notification that he had been refused. You cannot be more British than the British High Commissioner but he wasn’t British enough.

This is a member of our own Diplomatic Corps, battling our own Home Office.

https://twitter.com/SnellArthur/status/988796076244205568

Watching Amber Rudd on TV earlier not knowing what to say that doesn't surprise me, will only be a matter of time now she is forced to resign

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Wasn't this whole situation kicked off by Labour when they were last in power and subsequent governments just let it roll. Therefore blame lies everywhere

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Wasn't this whole situation kicked off by Labour when they were last in power and subsequent governments just let it roll. Therefore blame lies everywhere

No. Theresa May changed the rules in 2014.

D

Deleted member 22389

How many times can you say sorry. Government going to get things sorted out, end of story.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
How many times can you say sorry. Government going to get things sorted out, end of story.

You've got a darn sight more confidence in them than I have. This has been going on for over 4 years, and they're only doing something now, because they've been caught out.

It's easy to say sorry, it's something else to put it right. They haven't even sorted out the poor residents of Grenfell Tower yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here