Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's catch Newcastle

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’d much rather catch Smug Eddie’s team so we could be the top club on the South Coast, when was the last time that happened?

I'd much rather keep C****** P***** at bay.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I get the OPs sentiment, let’s not spend what remains of the season looking over our shoulders but instead look forward, besides IF we were to catch Newcastle we wouldn’t need to worry about Stoke or Southampton!

This for me.

Loss aversion is a psychological trait that causes people to make less confident decisions - one thing you don't want in a team. Yes, the impetus is on staying up but CH needs to balance this with the drive to achieve an objective that is positive and attainable (on paper), i.e finishing above Newcastle.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Survival is ALL that matters, however we do it. At the moment all these rivalries seem very petty. We just need to establish gain our foothold in this division, and then build from next season.

Then and only then can we start worrying about finishing highrer than the likes of Palarse, Bmuff, the Toon et al.

Steve_PPP

Oct 24, 2017
Burgess Hill
We won't catch the Toon, they could be 3 points further up the road after this weekend as they've got a home game vs the baggies. Great season for them really, they kicked into gear at the right time with those 4 wins on the trot.

But positive thinking and all that malarky....! Sod all chance of Stoke getting anything at Anfield and I reckon Eddie's team can do the job on Saints. Well.... hopefully.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I’d much rather catch Smug Eddie’s team so we could be the top club on the South Coast, when was the last time that happened?

Aim for the stars and you'll reach the moon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here