Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
There’s 10 days to the game and tickets issued by eticket.

Why some people are panicking about volumes now I don’t know.

I’ll sadly not be going now as have a bloody christening to go to but those that want upper tiers will get them easily.

The only bit of this scenario I’m hating so far is our inability to sell more to Coventry. Really stupid.

No history of trouble between clubs, they just want a BDO and we would happily take the money. Just stupid on any grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Couple of games away I know, if we managed to get to the semi I really hope they show loyalty first to those who made the effort to go to cup games.

How many do each club get for the semis? Isn't it something absurdly low due to sponsors tickets etc?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
How many do each club get for the semis? Isn't it something absurdly low due to sponsors tickets etc?

I think the semi allocations are fairly decent, 35k+ I think, it’s the final that clubs only get something like 25k.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I think the semi allocations are fairly decent, 35k+ I think, it’s the final that clubs only get something like 25k.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The FA Cup Final has been increased to 28k a club now.

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
Due to Coventry City selling out their allocation, this game will not go on General Sale. Anyone purchasing tickets will need a purchase history with us.

i was hoping to take some friends along ... Is it so coventry fans dont sit in the wrong end ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Due to Coventry City selling out their allocation, this game will not go on General Sale. Anyone purchasing tickets will need a purchase history with us.

i was hoping to take some friends along ... Is it so coventry fans dont sit in the wrong end ?

Yes, but if you're a STH (or know someone who is) you will be able to buy an extra 3 that do not need to be allocated to a club-known fan.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I reckon less than 100 will be the tipping point.

There's a definite logic to that though I suspect the club by now has picked up on the fact that loads of people are just waiting for ESU or WSU to become available.

I'd imagine the lower bowl is now full enough to justify the staffing costs and it's probably worth opening ESU sales as of now.

Some people will still buy tickets in the lower stands even after that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, but if you're a STH (or know someone who is) you will be able to buy an extra 3 that do not need to be allocated to a club-known fan.

I think we need a FAQ after every 10 or so posts in this thread.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I have a couple of friends who want to take their kids to support their club as PL matches are out of their price range now. They have purchase history so have had to wait until today but now they are holding out for the uppers. Their kids are just slightly too young to go in the NS.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Squeaky bum time for ESU and WSU season ticket holders as the unwashed Mongol hordes wait in the wings to smash through the doors of the ticket exchange...not since the 2004 Next sale up at Holligdean have so many badly dressed middle class Fiveways Golden Triangle punters gone toe toe toe and elbow to elbow with the Moulescoomb masses. Bring. It. On.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here