Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kit reveal at some yet-to-be-determined time in the future

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd say CMS's wife is the happiest , JFC girlfriend fairly happy. Crofts wife isnt that happy and I guess we still can't talk about Dunk
Why can't we talk about Dunk? He's expecting his first baby shortly.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
FFS. I'm more interested in announcements about new players rather than any new kit. It's far too quiet on the transfer front and the first pre-season game is less than 2 weeks away.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
But according to those in the know on here, Nike had failed to deliver anything and it was all behind schedule. This must be some kind of mistake, surely.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What on earth is the point in all this crap? Why are we releasing training kit and then teasing for the rest of the kit??

We are Brighton not Barcelona. People want to see it and will buy it if they like it. This really is all very odd to me but maybe I am just miserable and don't see the fun
Have you not been on NSC since the Derby game.

I defy you to have so many bedwetting freaks hanging on your every word, reading innuendo, agendas and downright lies, into everything you say, and not toy with them when you know something they don't.

I'm intrigued by the new kit, I will be keen to see it, I will then have to buy 2 junior sets, and then I'm done.

Teasing doesn't make a blind bit of difference for you, me and thousands of others.
Teasing isn't aimed at us, but it's not going to stop thousands of posts on here alone, between now and 'the big reveal'.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
But according to those in the know on here, Nike had failed to deliver anything and it was all behind schedule. This must be some kind of mistake, surely.

Those in the know have really shone this summer, NOT.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Nzuzi Toko. No.28. Our new beast

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1403802022.412714.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1403802022.412714.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 1,210

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
What a load of b#llox we are not man utd or real madrid, just release the shirt so the fans can buy it now.

Stop whining. I also assume you are not a 6 yr old waiting for Xmas day either. It won't be much longer, crikey.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The first game of preseason is a week on Saturday, so surely the kit needs to go on sale by Wednesday next week?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Stop whining. I also assume you are not a 6 yr old waiting for Xmas day either. It won't be much longer, crikey.

I wont be buying one, i already spend £1,300 per season on season tickets and parking, its not an unreasonable request, the deal with errea is finished and its not long until the season starts.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I wont be buying one, i already spend £1,300 per season on season tickets and parking, its not an unreasonable request, the deal with errea is finished and its not long until the season starts.

You won't be buying one? FFS.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
You won't be buying one? FFS.

Nope, ive got loads already, im not fussed about buying one this season, will buy my son the kit though, is that ok with you then? (thought i would check)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here