Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Eatinjg in Calais.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wish I was holier than thou as per some posters on here. I am neither smuggling contraband nor making money from this trip. This site is getting worse with more and more a..eholes posting.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
New rules 2017,EU Cross Border Directive. Fines can be sent to your address now.
Lets not mention brexit again though

Did not know that. Thankfully my car went into limp home mode last month when I was 600 from Calais so breaking the speed limit was rather academic. Good to know for next time though!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I wish I was holier than thou as per some posters on here. I am neither smuggling contraband nor making money from this trip. This site is getting worse with more and more a..eholes posting.

They dont actually give me money they look on line at the price and allow £5 per 10 pack to allow for price fluctuation but say keep the change if there is any, towards ferry fare and petrol.

I hope you will be declaring this benefit in kind to HMRC otherwise you will have seriously gone down in my estimation.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Cafe in first tobacco shop in adinkerke, or pop to buffalo grill opposite Auchan in Calais , kids menus and arcade machines upstairs , not bad value for adults either , go for the sheriffs menu . If not a sandwich crisps and a cake from Auchan will do or there is always flunch there . Or drive further up to Ostend

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cafe in first tobacco shop in adinkerke, or pop to buffalo grill opposite Auchan in Calais , kids menus and arcade machines upstairs , not bad value for adults either , go for the sheriffs menu . If not a sandwich crisps and a cake from Auchan will do or there is always flunch there . Or drive further up to Ostend

Buffalo Grill has got to be the worse "chain" of restaurants I've had the displeasure of eating in.....ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here