Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europa League 2018-19

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Burnley through after extra time so another 2 Thursday matches coming up

Excellent news hopefully they will make it to the group stages. Just checked the dates and the last group match is the week after we play them in December so no worries about our game being moved (tv excepted of course)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Conroy Goldstone has scored!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Crikey. Is that where Dudelange is?
It's a cracking name for a place.

I have one of those in my house. Fake leopard skin upholstry and everything.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Didn't realise there are so many Brighton fans wanting Burnley to do well in Europe.

Thanks for your support - sorry we let you down in Greece.:)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Didn't realise there are so many Brighton fans wanting Burnley to do well in Europe.

Thanks for your support - sorry we let you down in Greece.:)

I don't mind Burnley and want you to survive in the PL (but obviously not in place of us).

You need to get knocked out IMO, as the group stage will further destroy your PL results.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't mind Burnley and want you to survive in the PL (but obviously not in place of us).

You need to get knocked out IMO, as the group stage will further destroy your PL results.

It most certainly would.

If they pull this round and qualify tonight, then by mid-December they'll have played a total of 12 additional games. And that group stage could throw up some truly GRUESOME long-haul journeys to the arse-end backwaters of Europe. Their threadbare squad would be stretched to the limit coping with that constant midweek drag.

Come on Ashley. Hattrick tonight fella.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It most certainly would.

If they pull this round and qualify tonight, then by mid-December they'll have played a total of 12 additional games. And that group stage could throw up some truly GRUESOME long-haul journeys to the arse-end backwaters of Europe. Their threadbare squad would be stretched to the limit coping with that constant midweek drag.

Come on Ashley. Hattrick tonight fella.

Knackered Burnley, facing an array of PL opponents each Sunday who've had a week long rest and prep for their Burnley matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here