Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wouldn't get too excited ... Obviously Montoya has good pedigree but Barca and Valencia fans hate him !! Let's see what he's like first
Oh it's you.

Again.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Hope Schelloto goes rather than Suttner. Plus we should definitely keep Hemed baring in mind Murray is old and gets injured, Locadia is yet to prove he can play upfront in the PL and Andone is untested and injured.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's now out of the question that Hemed goes before January.

Too much too soon for Gyokeres to be pick 4.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hope Schelloto goes rather than Suttner. Plus we should definitely keep Hemed baring in mind Murray is old and gets injured, Locadia is yet to prove he can play upfront in the PL and Andone is untested and injured.

I'm thinking absolutely this. Would be throwing caution to the wind to have three strikers, only one being a proven entity, and all three are potential injury fodder.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Thanks for that.

So it's around the same as If you include Afobe who they sold instantly for a profit, and the loan fee for Jimenez.
It's less than us and much less than 100 million in reality.
AND two of those, Jota and Boly, were playing for them last season.

(That list doesn't include the fees for three of our youngsters either)

They've signed less players than us too. So maybe we can put this whole 'irresponsible Wolves spending nonsense' to bed.

In fact, if we'd signed Jannsen or whatever he is called on deadline day last season then we'd have spent us much as them last year.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Has Montoya been playing the preseason games at Valencia?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
How does it work with a super agent? Are all payments nice and clear and above board? Or does mum get a new house?

I don’t think there is anything clear and above board about what Wolves are doing. If I was the EPL I would be looking very closely at their transfer dealings but they won’t as they wouldn’t want to tarnish their brand with a scandal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Martin Montoya

Another link.. dubious about the source..Says it's an exclusive by Pete O’Rourke but written by someone else which seems odd.
Good work. Zero thumbs-up for your scoop.

Fixed

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don’t think there is anything clear and above board about what Wolves are doing.
Likewise.
If I was the EPL I would be looking very closely at their transfer dealings but they won’t as they wouldn’t want to tarnish their brand with a scandal.
You may be right, but if it was my organisation, my thinking would be the opposite. Uncovering cheats shows off a brand and it's standards, whereas saying nothing does the opposite.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here