Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] April TV Fixtures

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It’s odd that the Dortmund fans are ‘protecting their football culture’ whereas those of us who didn’t go to the Palace game weren’t real fans apparently. Maybe that Rev fella could explain ?

?? I was there and it was pretty much full as far as I could see, that is surprising as it has to be the worst KO time there is 12.00 on a Sunday FFS !

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s odd that the Dortmund fans are ‘protecting their football culture’ whereas those of us who didn’t go to the Palace game weren’t real fans apparently. Maybe that Rev fella could explain ?

Didn't realise the no-shows at the Palace game were part of a well coordinated fan protest.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Who cares if it’s co-ordinated ? Those of us who don’t do Monday night matches because we never have and never will can make up our own minds without appointing a committee.

Personally I don't care but that is what the difference is between random no shows versus Palace and the Dortmund fans.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I’ve emailed the club regarding the potential for the Palace fixture to be moved. The club has confined to me that the game could indeed be rearranged to a different date/time “after hearing police advice.” They stated it will be confirmed in the upcoming days via their website, and at least announced before the 6th of March (When the tickets go on sale)

Sounds Ominous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here