Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

♫Glastonbury 2017♫

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Albion Premier League flag visible in the Royal Blood crowd, somewhere quite close to the stage :clap2:

plo.JPG

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Was it just me or did anyone else think that Kris Kristofferson's voice has gone? I know he is 81 but he sounded awful. He also looked as if he would wander off and feed
the ducks at any moment.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was it just me or did anyone else think that Kris Kristofferson's voice has gone? I know he is 81 but he sounded awful. He also looked as if he would wander off and feed
the ducks at any moment.

I think they've got a Saga stage somewhere, so he probably got confused!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'm having a small mental breakdown trying to watch this on the telly. Channel hopping and abusing the red button just to get a couple of decent songs in, never mind a full set. All I want is to watch Elbow, then Radiohead, uninterrupted. I believe I have to switch back to BBC2 at 10 to catch Radiohead, but they're on at 9.30. Is there any way to watch the whole lot?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm having a small mental breakdown trying to watch this on the telly. Channel hopping and abusing the red button just to get a couple of decent songs in, never mind a full set. All I want is to watch Elbow, then Radiohead, uninterrupted. I believe I have to switch back to BBC2 at 10 to catch Radiohead, but they're on at 9.30. Is there any way to watch the whole lot?

Use iPlayer, 7 channels and full, uninterrupted bliss. The xx were top banana.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

I'm not sure about live, but full recordings of all sets will be posted online. BBC iPlayer was very quick at uploading complete sets last year.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'm not sure about live, but full recordings of all sets will be posted online. BBC iPlayer was very quick at uploading complete sets last year.

Use iPlayer, 7 channels and full, uninterrupted bliss. The xx were top banana.

Thanks chaps, crisis averted.

I feel for all the old dears that don't know how to use iPlayer though, they're going to miss Clean Bandit :(

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Radiohead just try a bit too hard don't they?
Leaves me a bit cold and I love a miserable dirge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here