Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U20 World Cup final will be available live on BBC2 tomorrow

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't remember the last England game I enjoyed as much as this. Venezuela look a good side

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Cook has looked very solid as expected. I'd probably take Onomah over the other 8 outfield players combined though, he looks incredible.
I started the day not even knowing Onomah was a holding midfielder (I could've sworn he was a winger for some reason). Literally nothing has got past him and he looks impossible to disposess. Amazing performance.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fantastic stuff, and a chance to type this sentence: England have won the World Cup!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Well done to the youngsters!!! Fantastic achievement and showing the senior squad the way!!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If the ref had played for 20 seconds more it would have been 2-0!
Great performance!!!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The future looks bright and it really doesn't matter how may of the players break through into the England men's side as long as a culture of this sort of performance and style continues as it will be effecting hundreds of young English players not just 11

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seems odd to be playing Venezuela in the final. Of all the South American countries, I don't think I can remember the senior team ever even qualifying for the WC finals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here