London Mayor Sadiq Kahn

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In the words of Rag N Bone man.........
"We are only human after all"
People misread things all the time, most headlines are for sensationalism :thumbsup:

Yes, but you'd need to have an 'attitude' to the blameless and measured Mayor to assume the trump tweet was fact AND start such a thread in the first place. Some people can't get over the fact Khan's a muslim and a labour person. If I ever start a thread about, for example, Boris calling someone a 'piccaninny' I will admit my prejudice.

Oh . . . . http://www.standard.co.uk/news/i-didnt-mean-to-be-racist-claims-boris-6648542.html

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yes, but you'd need to have an 'attitude' to the blameless and measured Mayor to assume the trump tweet was fact AND start such a thread in the first place. Some people can't get over the fact Khan's a muslim and a labour person. If I ever start a thread about, for example, Boris calling someone a 'piccaninny' I will admit my prejudice.

Oh . . . . http://www.standard.co.uk/news/i-didnt-mean-to-be-racist-claims-boris-6648542.html

I know [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] and I'm damn sure that the article was innocently misread :thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I know [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] and I'm damn sure that the article was innocently misread :thumbsup:

The bloke who this morning said:
'I totally agree with you, there should not be a 'Warch list' if they are suspect they should be locked up, not allowed to roam our country freely, I dont give a stuff for Human rights or whether they are guilty or not, Being on the list is enough for incarseration.'

Are you sure it wasn't because the mayor is named Sadiq Khan?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Ha! I grew up three doors down from Swindon Seagull (so you probably know me too).

Yes, I'm probably being a tad harsh. And he did hold up his hand (sorry!).

There are several genuine shitbag posts on the thread which annoyed the crap out of me . . . . bit of 'carry over' . . . . apologies also go to the cat, and the door I kicked, then called a 'malicious vindictive ****' a la Basil Fawlty.

Anyway. . . . :kiss::lolol:

(I seem to be turning into a left of centre - but not 'lefty' - 'Alfredyouknowwho' :laugh:)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The bloke who this morning said:
'I totally agree with you, there should not be a 'Warch list' if they are suspect they should be locked up, not allowed to roam our country freely, I dont give a stuff for Human rights or whether they are guilty or not, Being on the list is enough for incarseration.'

Are you sure it wasn't because the mayor is named Sadiq Khan?

As I said, MISREAD :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ha! I grew up three doors down from Swindon Seagull (so you probably know me too).

Yes, I'm probably being a tad harsh. And he did hold up his hand (sorry!).

There are several genuine shitbag posts on the thread which annoyed the crap out of me . . . . bit of 'carry over' . . . . apologies also go to the cat, and the door I kicked, then called a 'malicious vindictive ****' a la Basil Fawlty.

Anyway. . . . :kiss::lolol:

(I seem to be turning into a left of centre - but not 'lefty' - 'Alfredyouknowwho' :laugh:)

No never :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As I said, MISREAD :thumbsup:

Okie doke. Your word doth carry a little weight in this here place, Mr Highlights provider.

On that note (and because this thread needs a change of direction): what are you going to do next season when the skysports highlights require log in to watch?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Okie doke. Your word doth carry a little weight in this here place, Mr Highlights provider.

On that note (and because this thread needs a change of direction): what are you going to do next season when the skysports highlights require log in to watch?

Same as all the other mere mortals...... MOTD I'm afraid :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You are incorrect and reactionary.
Just look at your sources!

And you've put yourself on the same side as [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]. Not a place one wishes to be.

Great side to be on seeing I am usually right. But try not to get to carried away by my dislike of khan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I did you moron. Try to understand thats a general comment about khan more than an insinuation.

Back from the pub? Ready for a bit of internet trolling? You really are a gold plated ****.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Your the one who started hurling abuse about and you say ive been to the pub and trolling? If you had a brain you would be dangerous, dickhead..

I normally ignore your provocations, but just give it up, looney. It's not big and it's not clever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here