Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Thinking about it...

If we really do crash and burn and finish in the Play Offs, I've noticed sometimes the sides in the worst form do the best, and vice-versa, which we have been on the wrong end of at least once and debatably twice, maybe this time we at least get to Wembley.

Not having THAT game at Middlesbrough would help.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please accept this message as notification that I am leaving my position of OMT starter. I want to take this moment to thank you sincerely for the opportunity you have given me and to wish my successor the very best of luck in the run in.

Sorry but no.

Your back catalogue of victories is far to extensive and there just isn't the time to find a winning replacement.

I'm as f**cked off as anyone on here. Newcastle was an unlucky result, but we were poor today, regardless of bad officiating.
We have to dust ourselves down and move on. My biggest worry is our lack of confidence, but even more so is the injury to Duffy. If he is ok, we can recover from this, but if not, we may well struggle to regain our form.

Brighton till I die!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
When have we ever done anything the easy way? We never win the big games at home and had a poor January recruitment wise still think we might do it though.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If we did go up we would have to sign about 8 players and that just isn't going to happen

If we are lucky enough to go up, this form is a massive wake up call that so many top flight quality players would be needed to be brought in. The pace, power and skill of the PL is light years ahead.

No doubt the Board, CH and the scouts have it all mapped out.

There would be a mass of player departures this summer.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
We were doomed from the off. The unofficial "official" match thread and that "assuming we beat Forest" thread put paid to our hopes.

Who's going to start the "Assuming we lose to Rotherham" thread?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anyone who puts some stupid 'bedwetting comment' is an absolute DICK in my opinion. If you are not hurting from the last two results then I suggest you go and have a word with yourself. Fancy using some pathetic insult to fans who are sat here gutted right at this moment.
Man up you bedwetter.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
From the what I saw on Tuesday and heard today Hemed should be starting, ahead of Murray I guess. How was Murphy today? Should Solly be there instead?

The other question is how Duffy is. I hope he is fit.

Someone also needs to tell AK to pass more. He's been sussed out and teams know if they crowd him he will still try and take them on. Reading, Newcastle and (from what I heard) today he could have put the ball across more to players in better positions. Of course, when he skins 'em he's an absolute pleasure to watch.

Having said that, if we can keep it simple on Tuesday, pass well and score a couple of goals then we can push on. All we have to do is match Huddersfield for points as our GD is so much better. It's a bit squeaky bum but we still have the points on the board.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
FFS Injuries!!

We get Rosenior back and now Duffy is a doubt! No Goldson ( what is the latest on him)
so BFG is alst resort?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Having a bad week, terrible Tuesday even when we were 1-0 I knew we would lose, and so far today is just pants so fully expect a defeat. My wife thinks I think the whole world revolves around me, so prove me wrong world.

I bloody knew the world did revolve around me, shit day, shit week....

Albion in free fall....

I give up....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here