Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

XFactor and why

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
And the missus told you Gully is on X Factor, right.
Or did you accidentally stumble into the room just as Gully was flapping about.

The compare said Gully the mascot from Brighton and hove albion, so I looked up.

Any more questions? oh I was drinking a Firsty Ferret....is that OK?

BTW the wife has been a ST holder for years so knows who Gully is.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It's Pub Karaoke with flashing lights. Last edition I watched, Matt Cardle sang Baby One More Time and was forced to watch as we were visiting friends. It's utter pony.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The judges raved about Matt Terry version of One Day I'll Fly away but I thought that it was awful but just my opinion obviously.

Last night after planet earth I was channel hopping, I have paid no attention to X Factor this year or for many years, I watched that song and I could not believe how badly it was sung especially as the original was sung by a lady with one of the sweetest voices in the history of soul.
So I hung around and he won, unbelievable but the girl was not much better.
The whole format is exactly the same as many years ago including the effects and choirs etc and lastly they really know how to drag it out, far far too long.
It really was appallingly bad TV.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Last night after planet earth I was channel hopping, I have paid no attention to X Factor this year or for many years, I watched that song and I could not believe how badly it was sung especially as the original was sung by a lady with one of the sweetest voices in the history of soul.
So I hung around and he won, unbelievable but the girl was not much better.
The whole format is exactly the same as many years ago including the effects and choirs etc and lastly they really know how to drag it out, far far too long.
It really was appallingly bad TV.

You went from Planet Earth II to X factor? Christ, that must have been one hell of a comedown.

Like visting Selhurst Park after the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here