Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who annoyed you most today

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I would have to say the linesman, or the result would have been correct (y'know, 2-3).

It's a shame that goal wasn't given because it would have left by far the better team long enough to push on and take the lead for the 3rd time.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Was it;

a)Pawson the ref
b)Barton the thug
c)Wilson the sicknote

I really can't make my mind up.

Poll not to follow

a) Referees are incompetent so only slightly annoyed at Pawson.
b) Barton is a thug so knew what to expect; again, only slightly annoyed.
c) Wilson was sh1t today, yes that annoyed me most of the three.

...but beating all for annoyance was Hughton bringing on Sidwell, should have been Lua Lua who would have been able to stretch their defence when we needed to instead of us backing off.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Let's be honest, if the officials were correct then their 'goal' would have actually been a goal. It was clearly over the line. Justice was done.

Most of us would accept a draw before the game and my 6 year old on the way home is still so happy to see us score twice

Going up is still a chance and that is all that matters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My wife isn't the biggest football expert but she was absolutely fuming about Barton and the officials.

I'd echo what others have said in that it's the ref and the linesman who are the biggest offenders. Barton is a thug who when things are going against him resorts to violence and usually gets sent off (or at least booked so he has to rein it in a bit).

The officials know this and yet they let him get away with almost breaking our best player's leg and elbowing him in the face. Disgraceful.

Who annoyed me the most today though was Dyche (comes up as Douche on Swype, appropriate). How he could be shown all the Barton incidents and defend him is beyond belief. "Well what I would say is that this happens to him every game and we get nothing" really Sean, really.

You complete and utter c&@t.

I'm now in the anyone but Burnley camp. Dirty cheating scum with zero class.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Let's be honest, if the officials were correct then their 'goal' would have actually been a goal. It was clearly over the line. Justice was done.

If the officials did their job today, Barton would have been off, and playing against 10 man Burnley would have seen a completely different game. Justice was only partially done.

Definitely our woeful finishing. I know we are a bit crap defensively at times so was expecting that - but we had numerous good chances for a third goal. And as for that miss earlier by Hemed, give me strength.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If the officials did their job today, Barton would have been off, and playing against 10 man Burnley would have seen a completely different game. Justice was only partially done.

Let's be honest, we aren't great against 10 men are we?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The West Stand linesman. He missed the stamp and a ball that crossed the line too. Piss poor, he needs to find another career.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thats a little unfair as Hemed had a good game until tiring as did Baldock before getting the injury so that only leaves Wilson.

Not unfair at all, they didn't strike, therefore I was annoyed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Easyjet. ****ing plane was delayed 4 ****ing hours so missed the game. *****.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ward and the 2nd player ,not sure who it was possibly Vokes, for stopping Stockdale coming off of his line and the officials for not seeing it as it happened on every set piece pumped into our box.

Totally agree

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Also the constant fouling on stockdale from 90% of their corners.

Your right but I also get fed up with Bruno giving someone a bear hug at every corner.

The culprit today was the ref. Didn't manage the game at all and ducked out of every important decision. Barton should have had a booking in the first half but get's away with it. Another of theirs, can't remember who, should have been booked when he cynically committed a foul when we were counter attacking on the right in the second half. A booking every day of the week but apparently not today!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here