Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SWFC Fan in peace

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Keep your chins up, you were fantastic last night, and I could well imagine most other teams succumbing to that pressure in the first half. My nerves were shot.

It looked like a foul for our equaliser when watched in slow mo, less so at full speed, but as they say, I've seen them given. You were also unfortunate with the injuries in the first game, but you can only play what's in front of you - don't hate us for that. We've had our share of bad luck already this season as you may have seen if you watched any of our games on sky for starters.

Good luck for next season.

Fair play to Wednesday, you did what you had to do and no bitterness from me or any of my mates, so good luck at Wembley. Were you at The AMEX? If so I would be interested to know what you thought of the atmosphere last night. If you have looked at NSC recently you will have seen that we are still debating how to get it cranked-up in our (comparatively) new home, but I thought we were pretty impressive last night.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Exactly this. We need the weakest teams possible in the Championship and Wednesday are the weaker of the 2. They still have to finish the job against Derby first. Unfortunately, Derby are likely to strengthen their squad, then there's Newcastle and Norwich. Next season will be even tougher.

It will be interesting to see how the likes of Burton get on.

This is probably the toughest league in the world now to get promoted from and also very difficult to stay in at the lower end.

Burton will be as delighted as Rotherham just to stay in the league though i doubt they will. this is NOT 'probably' the toughest league in the world, it is without doubt the toughest. Anybody can beat anyone on a given day, at least 10-12 teams with a realistic chance of winning league. You wont find that in other leagues.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Keep your chins up, you were fantastic last night, and I could well imagine most other teams succumbing to that pressure in the first half. My nerves were shot.

It looked like a foul for our equaliser when watched in slow mo, less so at full speed, but as they say, I've seen them given. You were also unfortunate with the injuries in the first game, but you can only play what's in front of you - don't hate us for that. We've had our share of bad luck already this season as you may have seen if you watched any of our games on sky for starters.

As [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] says, we're all just numb. Feel like we've been totally mugged. Not by SWFC, but by a freak occurrence.

That's life though. We'll be back. Good luck to the Owls at Wembley. I'm not opposed to you guys going up. Why not? I like Sheffield as a place and had a good chat with your fans up there on Friday night. Frankly, I'm too tired to give it much thought.

bigrbuk

May 17, 2016
Fair play to Wednesday, you did what you had to do and no bitterness from me or any of my mates, so good luck at Wembley. Were you at The AMEX? If so I would be interested to know what you thought of the atmosphere last night. If you have looked at NSC recently you will have seen that we are still debating how to get it cranked-up in our (comparatively) new home, but I thought we were pretty impressive last night.

Unfortunately not, but I think it's fair to say both legs really showed the championship in a great light - the atmosphere, passion and not forgetting the football.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing

We dont hate you, but if we had just 10% of the luck you had over the 2 games, we were have murdered you. Best of luck at Wembley, think you may need some more.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Hope Hull SMASH you in the final

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Nice to see a foreign poster given a reasonable welcome. TBH, you will be second favourites to Hull but it is one-off and neither team gives much away. Not sure whether I want you or Hull to go up - we can't seem to beat you but Hull will certainly be strong competition again next season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clearly better than Wednesday? The fact you have failed to beat us in 4 attempts this season tends to suggest otherwise.

Yes. 15 points. You got just 83% of our points total. Very clearly 'better'.

On our games, one was no contest - we were utterly decimated. the two league ones were both ruined by (both) away sides playing for 0-0, and last night we absolutely RUINED you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here