Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Debit card found - Mr Denness

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But as the card always belongs to the bank, how can the property (bank card) 'belong' to the railway company?

Because it transfers to where it was lost as a Railway Bylaw

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
They have a law apparently.

Last time i used a train there was some rubbish left on the seat (old empty chocolate wrappers sort of thing) couldn't find a bin so i took away with me and threw it in a bin which wasn't on railway property and had nothing to do with the railways - should i expect a knock at the door any day now from the transport police for 'stealing' their property?

Edit - Reaslises this is an admission of guilt and could be used as evidence against me, quick how do you delete it......

:jester:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This information is prominently displayed at your local station alongside future service disruptions, complex ticket restrictions, fastest route, cheapest fare available and general advice to bring your own sandwiches as their quality and value for money is variable and subject to last minute change.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Last time i used a train there was some rubbish left on the seat (old empty chocolate wrappers sort of thing) couldn't find a bin so i took away with me and threw it in a bin which wasn't on railway property and had nothing to do with the railways - should i expect a knock at the door any day now from the transport police for 'stealing' their property?

Edit - Reaslises this is an admission of guilt and could be used as evidence against me, quick how do you delete it......

:jester:

Tell BTP you're a Green voter , they'll understand :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

As a good citizen I have had no alternative but to prevent you from deleting any comments made, as the evidence is overwhelming and it will be needed to secure your arrest and subsequent long term prison sentance.............all the mods are at present helping the police with their enquiries.

This will teach you to break the law!!!!!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

As a good citizen I have had no alternative but to prevent you from deleting any comments made, as the evidence is overwhelming and it will be needed to secure your arrest and subsequent long term prison sentance.............all the mods are at present helping the police with their enquiries.

This will teach you to break the law!!!!!

I found an old brown paper bag on the seat of a train once and, there being no bin in
the vicinity, scrunched it up and put it in my pocket.

I was done for rustling. :)

(Joke du jour class of 1956)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here