Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kits 2014/15

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cardiff have gone with making their own kits (seems like Cosway Sports are their equivalent of the Sports Express thing we had going on during the early 1990s).

They look a bit cheap and badly made, in my humble opinion. The sleeves on the blue one look like they don't quite fit the body. Perhaps it's just the angle, I'll be generous. They're still sticking with the lucky red home colours, clearly.

Cardiff-City-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg
Cardiff-City-14-15-Away-Kit+(4).jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The Cardiff kits are poor. I don't understand why they are similar, but different. I would have either made two different designs, or use the same design in two colorways.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Cardiff have gone with making their own kits (seems like Cosway Sports are their equivalent of the Sports Express thing we had going on during the early 1990s).

They look a bit cheap and badly made, in my humble opinion. The sleeves on the blue one look like they don't quite fit the body. Perhaps it's just the angle, I'll be generous. They're still sticking with the lucky red home colours, clearly.

Cardiff-City-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg
Cardiff-City-14-15-Away-Kit+(4).jpg
On a separate note, someone at Nike/Adidas etc needs to have a word with themselves about boots these days. I've just had a migraine looking at those abominations.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
After watching MOTD, I think the home WBA, away Everton, and home Sunderland kits are all VERY nice!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
The WBA one is shocking. I would be right pi**** off if We had pinstriped our kit

I really like the kit, not as a specific kit for us or WBA...I just like the design, not how well it marries up to a particular club!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I really like the kit, not as a specific kit for us or WBA...I just like the design, not how well it marries up to a particular club!

Good point. Fair enough. I think the Arsenal kit looks rather sleek this season

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I really do hate our home and away kits, look cheap, poor sponsorship which everyone has eluded to and V necks look shite too.

Agree. I'm don't like V necks either. I'm a fan of pinstripes though. The West Brom one is smart looking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here