Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'new kit thread' thread

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
F**king hell, I was expecting something absolutely dreadful judging by the reaction on here. It's not that bad is it :lolol: It's only a nylon football kit :shrug:

It doesn't help that the kid is wearing one 5 sizes too big!

I'm normally positive on this sort of thing, but it's dreadful! Hardly going to appeal to buyers is it = club loses a lot of money

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Paul Barber will be ABSOLUTELY F**KING FURIOUS that this has leaked.

Imagine the dosh they will have spent on the studio / photoshopped sales pitch we'll see tonight.

I'll say it again. FURIOUS!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm going to laugh when they release it at 7.00 and we all then realise that the sponsor is not Iron-on after all...

It will be the only Nike kit anywhere without an iron on sponsor if that is the case.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If the club had been smart they'd have got a mediocre design like this leaked to take everyone off the scent before the big announcement at 7pm. If that's the case the club have played a blinder.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think many fans could have designed a better kit with more oomph than the one that has been leaked. Just like the previous one, this looks strangely unfinished.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Paul Barber will be ABSOLUTELY F**KING FURIOUS that this has leaked.

.. with the worlds media all assembled and due to run as the main feature on Sky Sports news at 19.00.

They'll be pumping out copies in the streets of Hong Kong and Bangkok before the press conference even starts!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That sponsors iron on logo will fold nicely under the t*ts of the larger fans insisting in wearing it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We weren't expecting this were we:

"The new Nike home shirt, which is exclusive to the Albion, will be worn for the next two seasons."

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
players.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here