Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Man City - Hughton's first 11

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well agreed with that as well.
As for Bruno then Hughton obviously trusts his captain, given that he gave him an extra years contract,and he was first choice on Friday.
That doesn't mean that we're not seeking back up. (Joe Gomez is lined up for example). Gomez, Bruno, Bong, Suttner, Rosenior look like our full back choices.

Bruno is a fantastic footballer, very gifted with the ball. I'm not the first to mention this, but he could do a good job wide right in midfield, with a pacey RB behind him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bruno is a fantastic footballer, very gifted with the ball. I'm not the first to mention this, but he could do a good job wide right in midfield, with a pacey RB behind him.

But we do not have such a player so I feel a combination of Bruno and Rosenior will solve the problem allowing either to venture forward and the other to fill in behind as required.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Aussie keeper

Austrian fullback
Dunk
Duffy
A New fullback not yet signed

Knocky if fit
Stephens
A fair Brazilian not yet signed
March

A Spaniard not yet signed
A Uruguayan not yet signed.

Subs

Murray
Bong
Murphy...boooooooooo
Hemed
An Argentinian not yet signed
Kayal.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
You may well find that Bong is at LB and Suttner at LM and March on the bench or right if AK is out. Suttner played a fair amount on the left wing last year

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Bruno will be given the chance up until January at least.

We do have the experienced Rosenior to cover Bruno if he struggles.

I think Bruno will be fine for one more season but Liam doesn't let anybody down too often either, and both those two have tasted the highest level before, albeit with different clubs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gross doesn't make your 18 ?

No not yet. He has to settle into our style

But hey, what do I know. I only have us getting 20 points next season as I can't see where the wins are going to come from, I hope to be proved wrong.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
No not yet. He has to settle into our style

But hey, what do I know. I only have us getting 20 points next season as I can't see where the wins are going to come from, I hope to be proved wrong.

No idea what points we'll get next season but will guess that Gross will be part of Hughton's first choice 11. And probably v Man City.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No idea what points we'll get next season but will guess that Gross will be part of Hughton's first choice 11. And probably v Man City.

No idea...I will be following the city game from a beach in kefalonia

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We do have the experienced Rosenior to cover Bruno if he struggles.

I think Bruno will be fine for one more season but Liam doesn't let anybody down too often either, and both those two have tasted the highest level before, albeit with different clubs.

Bruno last played in La Liga at age 31.

Age 36 / 37 in the PL will be a much greater challenge.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If Bruno doesn't start our first Premier League game I will throw a strop of the highest order. They will write songs about it and when those songs are played the notes will send a signal that opens the core of the Earth venting hot liquid magma everywhere.

If Bruno doesn't start every PL game, even if we get ripped apart down that flank, the fans need to rise up against the club. Bruno played in La Liga epochs ago, so he can quite obviously handle any left winger the PL can throw at him. Retiring the no.2 shirt, as well as the resignation of Barber, should be the very least demanded of the inept management.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here