Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Your Five Fave Dinner Party Guests.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Charles Bukowski
Jimi Hendrix
Ernest Hemingway
Stan Laurel
Donald Westlake

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We’ve done this before. [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] has an amazing and real life (not to mention winning post) experience.

Ah but this is who would you pick, not who have you, I realised I’ve had dinner with John Denver as well back in 2002.
Johnny & June Carter Cash was special though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My Grandad
My Great, Great, Great, Grandad
My Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandad
My Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandad
One of the Roswell Aliens.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fergus Henderson - hero of mine, we can talk food.
Jon Hopkins - I’d love to discuss his creative process and tell him what I get from his music.
Paul Barber - Albion chit chat.
Mikkel Borg Bjergsø - discuss his love of music, running and his creative process and inspirations etc.
The Frau - I’d never get away without inviting her to this.

Fergus will sort the food, Mikkel the beer pairing and me and Hopkins on the music.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He died in '97 ???

Ha your right, Glenn Campbell

he played at the mother in laws 40th birthday at a bar owned by Kid Rock in Detroit, we all had a meal together, he brought his son along who was recovering from addiction and had minders with him so he could not go off and score.think his name was Kane.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have had my 5, but that dinner went so well I have decided to hold another one this Saturday.

Invites have gone out to:

Bob Mortimer
Liza Tarbuck
Louis Theroux
Prof Alice Roberts
Clive James

Perhaps Bob will regale fellow guests of his home dentistry kit, doesn't trust dentists apparantly, and carries out his own fillings and extractions at the kitchen table . . . Ouch!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ha your right, Glenn Campbell

he played at the mother in laws 40th birthday at a bar owned by Kid Rock in Detroit, we all had a meal together, he brought his son along who was recovering from addiction and had minders with him so he could not go off and score.think his name was Kane.

I need to get back to Detroit. Fascinating place as we have previously discussed.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Jean Simmons. Jean Simmons. Jean Simmons. Jeans Simmons. and Jean Simmons..... But if she couldn't make it I suppose I could put up with 5 Agnetha Faltskog's

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Jean Simmons. Jean Simmons. Jean Simmons. Jeans Simmons. and Jean Simmons..... But if she couldn't make it I suppose I could put up with 5 Agnetha Faltskog's

Two very different looking ladies, one brunette, the other blonde. Equally gorgeous l will concur.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here