Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke, Southampton, Swansea & Huddersfield. Remaining Fixtures.

larus

Stoke : 8 points behind - GD worse by 18
Burnley H
Liverpool A
Palace H
Swansea A

Southampton : 7 points behind - GD worse by 5
Bournemouth H
Everton A
Swansea A
Man City H

Swansea : 3 points behind - GD worse by 4
Man City A
Chelsea H
Bournemouth A
Southampton H
Stoke H

Huddersfield : 1 Behind plus worse GD by 12
Everton H
Man City A
Chelsea A
Arsenal H

Won’t bother with listing ours and Palace are safe.

If we assume that the big 6 win the games against us, then we should assume the same applies to the other teams at the bottom.

Therefore, Stoke need to win 3 of the other 4 games (they need 9 points due to GD).
Southampton need 7 points (I’ll assume they make up the 5 on GD), from 3 away games and 1 home.
Huddersfield could get 0 points from their remaining fixtures - same as us.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
If Stoke and Stains both get wins v Swansea then Swansea are deep in it.

I think Swansea could go down. Looking at their remaining games, it’s hard to see them getting many more points. The key game will be against Saints, could be loser is relegated

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've got one eye on next season and really hope Huddersfield and Swansea stay up as I fancy we'll finish above both of them in 18/19.

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I think Swansea could go down. Looking at their remaining games, it’s hard to see them getting many more points. The key game will be against Saints, could be loser is relegated

My guess is that Swansea would nick that one. They will be at home. Carvalhal will get them relaxed. The crowd will be up for it. Hughes will play negative, with Austin and Gabbiadini on the bench, and Stains will be a bunch of nerves. Fingers crossed, anyway!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm more thinking about finishing as high in the table as possible for the extra revenue, and another Gros type signing with that money.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Stoke : 8 points behind - GD worse by 18
Burnley H
Liverpool A
Palace H
Swansea A

Southampton : 7 points behind - GD worse by 5
Bournemouth H
Everton A
Swansea A
Man City H

Swansea : 3 points behind - GD worse by 4
Man City A
Chelsea H
Bournemouth A
Southampton H
Stoke H

Huddersfield : 1 Behind plus worse GD by 12
Everton H
Man City A
Chelsea A
Arsenal H

Won’t bother with listing ours and Palace are safe.

If we assume that the big 6 win the games against us, then we should assume the same applies to the other teams at the bottom.

Therefore, Stoke need to win 3 of the other 4 games (they need 9 points due to GD).
Southampton need 7 points (I’ll assume they make up the 5 on GD), from 3 away games and 1 home.
Huddersfield could get 0 points from their remaining fixtures - same as us.

You should update your text below the remaining fixtures you have updated too. Far more telling-

“Therefore, Stoke need to win all 3 of their other games (they need 9 points due to GD).
Southampton need 7 points (I’ll assume they make up the 5 on GD), from 2 away games and 1 home.
Huddersfield could get 0 points from their remaining fixtures - same as us.”

larus

You should update your text below the remaining fixtures you have updated too. Far more telling-

“Therefore, Stoke need to win all 3 of their other games (they need 9 points due to GD).
Southampton need 7 points (I’ll assume they make up the 5 on GD), from 2 away games and 1 home.
Huddersfield could get 0 points from their remaining fixtures - same as us.”

Yes, you're right. Hopefully your post will get read though too.

I'll do it after next game :)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Here we go again.
Presuming we wont get another point, thus our GD will go down from -15 to -20 or worse.
Southampton must get 8 points from 4 games. Inferior GD and any loss makes it worse so 2 wins and 2 draws. PLB 3:0 win, Everton draw, Swansea 3:0 win and Man City draw. Of course, they could beat PLB by 7:0 in which case only 7 points needed.
Stoke need 9 from 4. Burnley, Liverpool, Palace & Swansea. Pick three, any three.
Swansea. They need 3 points BUT they play Saints & Stoke who we have winning above so to stay up they must beat either Man City, Chelsea or PLB.
17 - Brighton is good enough to stay up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here