Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I’m excited about tomorrow.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
For anyone excited and in Dublin:
Everton V Brighton Live at The Mercantile Dublin Saturday 10th March KO 3pm €4.00 pint offer free finger food at HT.The Mercantile is located on Dame Street 2 minute walk from Temple Bar.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I've avoided those with downloads up to now as concerned about spyware etc.. Is this one ok?

If you visit the forum I posted there is a sticky thread all about Acestream. I've not had any problems on my Mac or Android tablet.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A long day ahead and really excited. Pretty relaxed too now we are in the position we are.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Not been to Goodison - will be my 59th. Quite excited, we ride at dawn.................

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Another ground we haven't won at

Not actually worried about relegation anymore

Crazy I know, it's far from over,just the way I feel now

For me,winning at Goodison would be more sweeter because we've never won there,not because we're desperate for the 3 points

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Watched the Albion all over but have never been to Goodison. Missed out during the late 70s early 80s golden years. Got “2 together” late last week from the club. Really glad to be going to one of the Great English football grounds to watch my team. What an amazing feeling and one I never thought I’d experience the night before Hereford. Come on!!!!

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I mean blud, it's only Everton ffs blud. We should be beating teams like this blud. They're in the bottom half of the league blud. We are top ten blud!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No idea what today will bring but I am very excited to see if we can continue our fine form. COME on you Seagulls!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You see. I get excited and then it happens. What a mess.

No not that. ,!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here