Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto again

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
quite simply super performance,my hero Bruno is going to struggle to get his place back. another rubbish signing according to some idiots on here after seeing him for 5 minutes !

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Threw himself at everything - and as a result got some breaks in their penalty area. Was worth a goal today, hope his shoulders don't drop and he gets more opportunities to drives us forward - an unexpected inspirational figure in our dwindling season.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Well done scheletto, really impressive.

But if you effectively retire Bruno, I will find you and I will chop your hair off

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Guts, determination, fight and spirit, a class act.

I can see him linking up well with Jurgen. Both have pace, style and skill.

Motm for me too. I thought he was very unlucky not to be awarded at least one penalty, & he hit the post.

Chris is knitting a team together & I think we'll stay up. There, I've said it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He really was in the zone today, very impressive performance

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And even better he didn’t get sent off - which looked odds on after the booking.

Did look like he would lose the plot big time, thankfully he did not.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
quite simply super performance,my hero Bruno is going to struggle to get his place back. another rubbish signing according to some idiots on here after seeing him for 5 minutes !

Bruno is finished.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Criticised him a lot. But he was outstanding today, and seemed to almost single-handedly be trying to lift the team and crowd in that first half. Demanding John Moss come to him to book him too was amusing.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I was actually getting a bit emotional today watching him. He was doing absolutely everything he could for the team, relentless running, creating opportunities.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Our best player today by a long way looks a real talent now

Agree that he had a really good game today, and was a worthy winner of man of the match, but as for saying he looks a real talent now, hang on, it was just one game, on the back l might add, of some pretty poor previous appearances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here