Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do mind the gap...

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Not if identified, no.

You make it sound like you believe there is a blindingly obvious example that everyone is aware of but I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. I don't recall a flood of reported posts flagging what you are intimating and neither do I recall any other moderator mentioning it.

Palace have long been welcome on NSC, much to the utter horror of many, and they remain such to this day. By all accounts any Albion fan on cpfc.org is immediately banished to the backwater that is the away end where almost no one will read a word they write.

Kicking off with "Mind the gap", however, is never going to be taken positively. It's like running into a pub and shouting "Hey wankers, you're ****ing shit".

But the guy is not distorting the truth and is actualy bringing some reality to our site which is welcome to me. Banning the poster is censorship, not good in my books.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you must be in a bad mood OPs post wasnt offensive and 80% of it was right

please dont stoop to the crap sites like the BBS or CPFC by banning people for the above. I think you got it wrong on this occasion IMO its your site TBF but one of the best things about this site is within reason freedom of speech is allowed. Or implement an away end

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good. Same for any other sad twats who suddenly start in infest NSC again after being dormant for the past 6 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
This. What a tosser, went missing for half the season and now that they've been above us for half an hour he's on here to say he was "proved correct", the tiresome bell end.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Disappointed that Raven was banned for this post. Shows the small minded attitude that sums up this club and forum at the moment. We dwell on others when we are bigger than that.

Yes Raven is bragging and he/she has every right to.

Sitting above us in the league after such a disastrous start is sure to get the blood pressure up. Coupled with the defeat last week every glimmer of sunshine is sure to be grabbed and savoured. Palace have every right to be proud of the situation.

Enjoy your time Palace, but always remember that when push came to shove, you were the cowards that shafted everyone around you to be where you are today.

Football at it's finest.

That's why we aren't Premier League. We have values.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The giggle will be on us if we fail to score another away goal this season. Pathetic attempt to belittle Palace. Concentrate on how WE try and arrest this seemingly inevitable slide into the bottom 3.

I like your pessimism, I just don't buy it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Disappointed that Raven was banned for this post. Shows the small minded attitude that sums up this club and forum at the moment. We dwell on others when we are bigger than that.

Sitting above us in the league after such a disastrous start is sure to get the blood pressure up. Coupled with the defeat last week every glimmer of sunshine is sure to be grabbed and savoured. Palace have every right to be proud of the situation.

Enjoy your time Palace, but always remember that when push came to shove, you were the cowards that shafted everyone around you to be where you are today.

Football at it's finest.

If you're that gutted, go join them.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013

Football at it's finest.

I never really understand this. As fans of football clubs we have no influence or control in what the club does, in the main. A football club is like family. You support them even in times when they do things you don’t always condone or agree with. This type of insult almost holds no substance in my opinion when directed to us fans. No Palace fans were happy or condone certain aspects of the fallout and/or collateral damage.

7 games, no wins, no goals, sacked FDB 4 games in,laughing stock, received justified banter from the arch enemy and recently just knocked out the cup by the same. We’ve got a lot to be happy about and shock horror the first people we wanna tell about it is... it’s only banter innit.

Eggmundo

Jul 8, 2003
If you're that gutted, go join them.

I'm not 'gutted'?

I just felt the Ban was over the top and wanted to reaffirm the fact that when it comes to moral high ground Palace are nowhere to be seen.

And as for the 'go join them' comment, I've been here a while, and i'll be here a while longer thanks.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I never really understand this. As fans of football clubs we have no influence or control in what the club does, in the main. A football club is like family. You support them even in times when they do things you don’t always condone or agree with. This type of insult almost holds no substance in my opinion when directed to us fans. No Palace fans were happy or condone certain aspects of the fallout and/or collateral damage.

7 games, no wins, no goals, sacked FDB 4 games in,laughing stock, received justified banter from the arch enemy and recently just knocked out the cup by the same. We’ve got a lot to be happy about and shock horror the first people we wanna tell about it is... it’s only banter innit.
Have to say it but I agree with a lot of your post. As much as I detest your scrotum of a club you have done well to turn the tables and climbed above us. If the unbelievable happens and we climb above you our fans will be crowing a lot more than your lot have.
Ban on the OP harsh imho. But there you go. Bozza still a Saint for what he does for NSC. (CREEP creep)

Eggmundo

Jul 8, 2003

No, you don't have any control or influence do you.
We had no control or influence when we witnessed A****** and B******* rip the heart out of our club but we still stood up for what was right, we still battled and suffered for all those years to be where we were are. We hit rock bottom and rebuilt, rebuilt with donations and fundraisers, the forty notes fund, bucket collections etc. where as you, you and all those around you were happy to remain silent while your club were weaseling and welshing on all those who helped, believed and serviced.

No, you wanted no influence or control.You buried you head and raised it when you thought you were clear of all guilt.

To do that once is bad enough, but twice...
So come here and gloat by all means but don't you dare say you're blameless because 'it's the club'.
You are the club.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is called " Karma " after the absolute nonsense posted earlier this season about them. The comedy collective I recall ? What goes around comes around I suppose

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
No, you don't have any control or influence do you.
We had no control or influence when we witnessed A****** and B******* rip the heart out of our club but we still stood up for what was right, we still battled and suffered for all those years to be where we were are. We hit rock bottom and rebuilt, rebuilt with donations and fundraisers, the forty notes fund, bucket collections etc. where as you, you and all those around you were happy to remain silent while your club were weaseling and welshing on all those who helped, believed and serviced.

No, you wanted no influence or control.You buried you head and raised it when you thought you were clear of all guilt.

To do that once is bad enough, but twice...
So come here and gloat by all means but don't you dare say you're blameless because 'it's the club'.
You are the club.

Utter bollox.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Murray is our main striker at 34 and this amongst many other things is out big problem :)
Let's be frank palace have a far better squad but they've spent immensely to compete :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here