Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight injury

Jimbo Jones

Jul 6, 2003
Lancaster/Brighton
Looked ok after the game walked off fine.

But then i aint a doctor:angel:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't think we need to worry, might sit out Borough game but hopefully back Saturday.

(I am not a Doctor as well)

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
nah im not either, is there a doctor in the house?

well if he misses the boro game its not too bad, we are out anyway.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was amazed none of the Albion players booted the ball into touch when Leon stayed down. He was down for bloody ages, and we mounted 2 seperate attacks before the ball finally went out of play after Wednesday won the ball back and shot over. Surely one of our lot should have done the decent thing - its not like we were in a particularly threatening position.

He looked in a lot of pain when he came off, but was walking around fine after the final whistle, so looks like he's ok.

MRRF 10

Easy 10 said:
I was amazed none of the Albion players booted the ball into touch when Leon stayed down. He was down for bloody ages, and we mounted 2 seperate attacks before the ball finally went out of play after Wednesday won the ball back and shot over. Surely one of our lot should have done the decent thing - its not like we were in a particularly threatening position.

He looked in a lot of pain when he came off, but was walking around fine after the final whistle, so looks like he's ok.

no one ever goes to see how he is when he goes down, maybe they don't like him

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Easy 10 said:

I was surprised too. As we did have opportunities to boot the ball out.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The Great Cornholio said:
Playing tomorrow I think

At home to Everton which is a shame because it will give them a bit of practise marking world class short arse strikers :p

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Exactly. Only one of two conclusions to be drawn. Either our players are pretty f***ing thick, or they sure as hell don't like Leon.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i am a doctor ...... but its doctor fox , sorry :nono:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Tom Hark said:
Exactly. Only one of two conclusions to be drawn. Either our players are pretty f***ing thick, or they sure as hell don't like Leon.
jonesy likes leon
sep16-1.jpg

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Looks like a funny strike force for wednesday then as no knight probably and no henderson,so great that mc phee will get 90mins.:lolol: :lolol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
berkshire seagull said:
Looks like a funny strike force for wednesday then as no knight probably and no henderson,so great that mc phee will get 90mins.:lolol: :lolol:

or jakey robinson?? ? ?

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
i'm getting worried - firstly people started saying that there were rumours the lads don't like leon but now it looks even worse!! i hope that this is all not true but it'sw more than once people have brought this up on different occasions. obviously they can't do nothing when leon scores - he's keeping their wages up!! - so that pic isn't enough proof in my opinion. what's going on??!
:(

Lush

Mods' Pet
Official Site says:

"With Henderson likely to be cup-tied for the Carling Cup clash with Middlesbrough, the quiet, eternally modest McPhee will get his chance to impress further alongside Knight, who Coppell confirmed took a knock to the ankle but with no ramifications for the trip to the North East."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here