Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We clearly created far more than Fulham today.

We created more chances than Fulham. At home. Against Fulham. I'm talking about us as a team more than one match- and we hardly created a plethora of decent chances today. In fact we had 15 to their 10- both with 5 on target. Hardly a rout in the chances created department.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
We created more chances than Fulham. At home. Against Fulham. I'm talking about us as a team more than one match- and we hardly created a plethora of decent chances today. In fact we had 15 to their 10- both with 5 on target. Hardly a rout in the chances created department.
Do you attend games live?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just turned over to discover we're game of the day on Sky Sports Premier League. About 40 minutes in...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Do you attend games live?

As much as I can, absolutely. I'm currently out of the country so not today- but I still watched it. The chances I saw us and Fulham create today were the same chances people saw if they were in the North Stand, WSU or watching a stream on Mars.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
So do you feel without Murray we would score enough to win games???

Yes.

Clearly Murray is an important part of the team but if we didn't have him we would still score and win games. Whether enough to stay up is a different question but we are no one man team. Palace, I believe, have lost 11 games in a row without Zaha, barely scoring a goal. Yet with him in the team they have a top half record. Do you think Murray has that big an impact on us?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Yes.

Clearly Murray is an important part of the team but if we didn't have him we would still score and win games. Whether enough to stay up is a different question but we are no one man team. Palace, I believe, have lost 11 games in a row without Zaha, barely scoring a goal. Yet with him in the team they have a top half record. Do you think Murray has that big an impact on us?

I'd rather not test it at present.... Happy to rely on GM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here