Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Thomas Kusczcack?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
It is a great shame Tom seems to have gone from Hero to Zero for so many people on here. He was a superb goalie for us and even after his apparent " shocking season " last year, according to some, we still had the highest number of clean sheets and the second lowest goals conceded in the league. Over the last 2 seasons Tom had the most amount of clean sheets of any championship goalie. A poll last season showed 80% of members thought he was the greatest goalkeeper BHAFC had ever had. Strange how it has all gone so wrong for him. I don't get it

Very similar to Gus in that as soon as it was clear he thought he was bigger and better than us then the love vanishes. It must be like a girlfriend telling you that your mate is much better looking/ earns more etc..

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I genuinely beleive he'll be inundated with offers but probably at this level or below and probably at a fraction of what United and we paid him.

Cant see him moving to a club that would pay him much more than 5k pw he's probably used to earning four times that, as Barber alluded to some time back with ffp in place free agents wouldnt be able to command what they have done in the past.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It is a great shame Tom seems to have gone from Hero to Zero for so many people on here. He was a superb goalie for us and even after his apparent " shocking season " last year, according to some, we still had the highest number of clean sheets and the second lowest goals conceded in the league. Over the last 2 seasons Tom had the most amount of clean sheets of any championship goalie. A poll last season showed 80% of members thought he was the greatest goalkeeper BHAFC had ever had. Strange how it has all gone so wrong for him. I don't get it

People have short memories. I would have been happy to keep him here if we had offered a contract/he had signed it, however the club thought there must be better value. I guess time will tell if Stockdale is as effective a replacement for PIG.
I am a bit surprised he hasn't been picked up by a new club yet - even a newly promoted/relegated side could have taken a punt as there's little doubting his quality.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Allegedly, and I stress there is no concrete evidence, he had a big falling out, not just with Bruno and other players, but mainly with his boss.

On a completely unrelated front, if for example, you found out someone you worked with was horizontal with someone you were very close to, how might you react?

No connection.

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
I always assumed that there had been offers from the championship for him but he is so big headed that he rejected them thinking that a prem club would come knocking

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I also heard that he had been a naughty boy regarding a relationship with a partner of someone connected to the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here